❄️ chapter 30: chungya's invitation

Unlike the day, the weather in London turned cloudy that night, and the wind was getting stronger. Chungya had to put on a thicker coat as she went out to meet Sooho at a well known café around Soho that night.

She had invited him to meet her since yesterday.

He would come, right?

After he dismissed her calls several times on previous days...

He will come.

Chungya shook her head, then fished out her phone from her purse. As she unlocked it, the first thing that was shown on screen was a picture of Im Sooho and Eun Youngro, riding a bike together at Hyde Park. She was checking on online news on the internet when that article showed up on the headline. The sight of it made her frown. Quickly, she closed the tab and quit the browser app, moving on to open her messages with the Crown Prince.

When she was about to send him a text message to ask him where he was, a familiar voice greeted her.

"Hello. Is this seat available?"

The woman shifted her glance, lifted her chin up to see the man who just came to her. Then, she smiled. "It is, have a seat."

"You got here with the tube? Aren't you afraid of getting caught?"

Chungya muffled a laugh as she saw Sooho taking a seat in front of her at the café with a thick winter jacket and a black cap on his hat. That was quite enough to cover his identity as he took the public transportation. The man looked so familiar to Chungya though, just like the time he last saw him.

The man shrugged, a small smile was plastered on his face as he found the woman he was meeting that day inside the café. She was sitting in one of the table in the corner of the crowded room, wearing a long coat and letting her brown hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Yes, I took the bus, and I think I'm well covered. I bought this jacket and cap before I came here. So it should be fine. I asked the guards to not following me too."

Chungya sighed when she finally could see his face, the face he had been missing since the day she left for London.

If only he knew how much she missed him.

"I have ordered mine. You should take an order too. Americano, isn't it?"

"I ordered green tea and honey."

"Are you on a diet or something?"

Sooho would go for americano if they had to order beverages at a café. But that time when he arrived at the café, it was almost 7 PM and he got reminded of the drink Youngro usually made him at night for the past few nights at the mansion. The café had it on their menu, so he somehow decided to order that for his drink.

"It's not a diet, I'm just... getting used to green tea as a substitute of coffee at night." Sooho grinned. "Youngro usually made it for me lately. And it's good."

That name.

Chungya pursed her lips together, trying to maintain the smile on her face. "Oh, that sounds good." She simply said.

It was Chungya who invited Sooho to the café. She noticed he must had been so busy with his schedule. So, she initiated a meeting where they finally can meet at ease outside of her ballet show she invited him to. Luckily, he was available that night.

"Hey. Anyway, thank you for coming."

Sooho nodded, shifting in his seat. "It's my pleasure, Chungya. It's been quite a while since we saw each other as well... at the airport?" he chuckled.