Freedom

It was right after we decided what to do that I returned to the wolf pack and had them follow me. Of course we were all out as ourselves, as wolfs.

Me: AROO!!!

We were out on the streets running from rooftop to rooftop or on the streets. They were all following my lead as I started to lead them to the hero commission building and to our salvation. It was only there that we managed to get close to vampires. At first my pack started to growl but one warning growl from me made them shut up and so I went to Todoroki who was the closest to me.

Shoto: Nice to see you darling.

He patted my head when I lowed myself before I picked him up and threw him on my back. I wanted to show everyone that we could be together and we would fight together. The people following the Todoroki clan had suspicions but the wolfs from my pack trusted me soo much that they came closer to the vampires sniffing them and letting them pet them.

Me: ARROOO!!!

Bakugo: I am a bit late, huh.

That spikey Dandelion decided to come over to us and pet my head too. He of course wanted to get up too and since I was big enough I let him climb up my back and be there with Bakugo.

Bakugo: TODAY WE FIGHT! TODAY WE UNITE!

Me: ARRROO!!!!

With my howling each wolf started howling and the people standing there started cheering and prepare themselves for whatever was about to come. Of course my father was there too and he was there with our own clan member. We were ready to take over this hero commission and no one would be left alone.

The story was simple and we knew the lies. We knew the consequences but it had to be done for a better future!

Todoroki: FOR A BETTER FUTURE!

That was the moment we all went running towards the building and decided to fight whoever was standing in front of us. Of course the three of us knew that Nezu was in there already talking to the hero commission. The reasons was quite simple. I wanted them to know that if they would surrender, they would at least live or die by my hand. Did I intend to hold on to the promise we gave them?

Ahm no.

I seriously wouldn't believe them a single word they would say and would rather play it safe. This was how we broke into the hero commission and me sure no one would come out of this unharmed. The vampires who didn't knew it better were quickly put down and the wolves fought side on side with the vampires.

It might have even be our very first fight together but that day we came out successfully and we celebrated it in a huge form. It was finally over. All the hade and the misunderstand. Everything was over. Now we had our own chance and our own place to be in this world.

Me: This is soo nice.

Bakugo: I fucking agree.

Todoroki: yes.

Bakugo: Can't believe they fucking made us believe that bullshit.

Todoroki: Well they wanted power and they got it though our fear from wolfs.

Me: It's not as if we wolves are that innocent either. We never considered that and killed so many vampires to get our freedom which made us seem wild.

Todoroki: But it was us vampiers enslaving your kind first. You had the right to do this to begin with.

Bakugo: I fucking agree. It was all our fault and we hope you can forgive our kind.

Me: You two tend to forget that I am part vampire myself. Of course I don't hold a grudge against you two. You can't do anything for that and you helped us out. Thanks to you we can now live all in peace.

Bakugo: You deserve it.

Todoroki: Mh! Never hiding your beautiful and cute ears as well as tail ever again.

Bakugo: I agree. You are ours after all.

Now I had the feeling as if they were about to eat me up alive. Not that I had something against it. I really grew to love these two. They were there for me no matter what and for the first time ever they did never told me to do something but respected me. Normally alphas would be different but these were different. I might be just an omega but I was still strong and I could do a lot.

My soulmates were the best. Thanks to them I could live with them not hiding away from the vampires and werewolves had their own salvation. We were now living with them in peace and it was all thanks to them. Of course it wasn't as simple as a matter of a day for vampires to suddenly believe what we told them but the fact that the big 3 clans came together and joined forces or that the next heads were basically soulmates did leave a huge impression.

We were their next generation of leaders after all and having one of the leaders be a wolf did show them something.

Even though this society was far from being perfect it was still a beginning and it was a nice on too. I had confident that whatever would happen, we would be there to hold and catch each other. This was how much I trusted these two people.

As for the LOV, well they got integrated into our clan. Dabi went to be with the Torodoki's once again. Toga decided to stay with the Bakugo clan since they were more on the explosive side. It did fit to her personality. As for Shiggy he decided to stay with me in the Yagi clan and serve me as my right hand man of the pack. They were a family to me and we had our pack to lead. Of course it wasn't easy but what in life was easy.

No matter where live would lead me and my pack, I was sure I could handle it and Bakugo and Todoroki where he to support me, catch me and share all the sad and happy moments with me.

This was just a small step to a bigger and better world.

We where here to change it and we would make sure that there would be equality between wolfs and vampires.

That was my life long wish after all.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it too!