LOV: One big family

After we saved the people held captive we all returned back to our base. Little did we know that someone was ratting us out. It was a risk we took everytime when we saved new people we didn't know but freedom was better then being caged up.

Hopefully they can all relax and get used to their new lifes soon.

I wonder what happened with them....

It's not usual for such an auction to take place at such a place....

Why were they there?

As I was thinking in the bar area and sipping on my wine glass filled with blood since I was still part vampire, I could hear the others coming down as well. It was rather early for any of us to be awake but there was this feeling I couldn't dismiss. It was this dreadfull feeling that something was about to happen. Still there was no chance that the heroes aka vampires would find us at all.

So it's not just me feeling it. Something is wrong...

They seem to know something is wrong too....

Toga is rather quiet for today...

Does it have to do anything with the ones we saved?

I don't want to think about it but what if someone is snitching on us or we triggered some trap?

Me: *Sigh*

Shiggy: What's wrong?

It was Shigaraki who immediately went over to me and sat right next to me, Kurogiri teleported behind the bars and Dabi went to sit on my other side.

Me: Anyone else have this bad feeling?

No one answered and I took the silent as a yes.

This was bad.

If we wolfs feel this dread then something really really messed up was about to happen and I would rather not get them involved at all.

Me: Kurogiri, get Toga to the new pupps. Shiggy, Dabi you go to our pack.

Dabi: Is there a reason for this?

Me: You know damn well to not ignore our instincts and they are warning us all.

Toga: What do you mean?

Me: We either have a mole or we triggered something last night. I don't want to risk my whole pack so you guys go investigate and protect out pack.

Kurogiri: And what are you doing when I may ask?

Me: Being the bait.

Kurogiri: NO. We can't lose you Izuku.

Me: Don't worry about me!

Toga: But Izu!

Me: I am Fenrir remember! I can get out of there myself.

Dabi: We know that but we still care! We are a pack!

Me: I know but you know as well as me that I have better chances surviving with a vampire than you guys. I am part vampire after all.

Shiggy: Still.... If they find out what you are, they will experiment on you.

Me: I know and let's just hope they don't and by the time they do, I'll be done with them.

Dabi: Don't underestimate the heroes.

Me: Don't underestimate me.

Kurogiri: Are you sure about this?

Me: Yes.

Kurogiri: And there is no way you wouldn't go with us?

Me: No and besides that they don't know about me only you guys.

Dabi: He has a point.

Shiggy: Good point. We were the only ones that went inside.

Toga: But IZU!

Me: Toga, you need to find the mole... if we even have one. No matter how much we escape and run as long as we have a mole in our mids.

Dabi: What if we triggered something for real.

Kurogiri: Impossible! We scouted the whole area out more than once.

Me: I also highly doubt that. They shouldn't be able to even find us but yet here we are sitting at the bar and having this bad feeling.

Shiggy: I hate it.

Me: I know. There is nothing we can do.

Toga: But .... why should they do this? We saved them!

Dabi: Maybe they have a deal.

Shiggy: They can also be just loyal to the wrong side.

Me: It might even be a lot simplier. 

Kurogiri: You thinking about having someone held captive?

Me: Yeah. We would do anything for our pack after all.

Kurogiri: There might be something on that.

Toga: I'll kill that bitch!

Dabi: First let's interrogate them before you do that!

Shiggy: And then let them suffer by our law.

Me: Stop it! If they were a mole then we will make an example and send it back to the vampires. Till then no one says a thing.

Kurogiri: I'll help Toga find the mole.

Me: You do that and Toga please don't kill them in front of our pack members.

Dabi: Hahahaha she not kill?! Pffff-

Toga: Hey! I can do that too!

Shiggy: Yeah sure....

Toga: Wait, but hurting is okay, right?

Me: Yeah sure. Oh and Dabi, Shiggy warn our other memebers about the mole and tell them to behave and not let it bother them. We need to act as if nothing happened and keep out mouth tight about certain things.

Shiggy: Will do.

Dabi: Count on us!

Kurogiri: Then how about we eat something while we are all together?

The moment he said that I could already hear someone approaching us and I knew that we didn't had the time for this anymore. So I decided to smile at them and go on hugging each and every one of them.

Me: We don't have the time. Get them out of here

.Kurogiri: I .... I understand.

Just like that Kurogiri teleported them all out and I was left alone in the run down bar with a wine glass of blood in my hand.

Me: *Sigh* Why did it need to come like this?

At least I won't go down without a fight!

But for now let's see how much they already know!

I should definitelly play with the heroes.

Tho do I want to put my identity on the line or not?

.... I shouldn't do that. I still want to return to my pack alive!

Guess a nice little talk and playing dumb will need to be sufficient...