Catch me if you can!

It was a bit strange going to UA just for a checkup. That's what I've been thinking the whole time. He said something about Chiyo and only an idiot didn't knew who that was. She was the best healer in al Japan also known as Recovery Girl. That woman knew how to heal someone good.

This is bad!

This is really fucking bad!

How do I get out of this?

If I get to a healer or hospital, they will find out baout my wolf traits.

Then it is game over for me!

What should I do?

I can't outrun All Might... that's for sure.

How about talking it out?

I should try that out first....

How about reasuring him that I am fine?

I am tho!

Me: I am fine. Do we really have to go there?

Yagi: Yes. 

Me: Why?

Yagi: You are my son now and I want to make sure you are alright my child.

Me: But I am really fine.

Yagi: Fine you say.... but look at how thin you are Izuku.

Me: I-

Yagi: Don't say anything. I'll get you healthy again.

Me: ....

This idiot!

I am naturally small!

Besides you can't expect me to be healthy with me being a villain!

Come on!

You think street rats like myself get a lot of food?

Besides that, I am a wolf too!

I need meat from time to time.

Blood will not get me through!

Despite what I was saying, this man made sure that we would sit in a limousine and were drving straight to UA. Now I could basically smell all the alpha vampire pheromones in the air. This school reckt like it. It was a heavy and also faul smell. I could pick up some beta and omegas in there too but that was only how we wolf thought about them based on the smell. Vampires don't have a ranking system at all. They only have soulmates and their soulmatebond.

It didn't take long for us to get to UA and to the infirmary. Believe me when I say, I would have run away till now a cillian of times. I just couldn't bust my own cover. 

Okay...

Breathe Izuku!

Don't murder them!

They haven't done a thing to you or any werewolf.

They could be fine people.

Now calm down and breathe....

Fucking calm down?!

How the fuck am I supposed to do that?

Can't even tell myself such a big lie!

I am about to visit a healer!

She will find out about my damn nature!

SHIT!

SHIT!

SHIT!

Me: Are you sure we have to go in there?

We were both standing in front of the infirmary and I knew it was a matter off time till we had to get in but I still didn't wanted it. On top of that All Might was also holding my shoulder so I basically couldn't escape at all. 

Yagi: I told you so Izu.

Before I knew it, he knocked on the door and the healer opened up. Apparently we had an appointment with her already. She was very old and had a cane that looked like a syringe. That alone made me cringe. I hated hospitals and medics and needles. It was just something I couldn't stand at all. Maybe it was because I knew that we wolfs were just pet and experimental toys for them too besdies just being there to please them. It also could have been just that I knew what is happening to wolfs in general. Whatever it was, it was certainly not calming down my nerves at all.

I have to escape!

The door?

Nope.

There is no way they will leave me to walk out just like this!

Vent system?

Heck nah!

That will be even more sus...

The window!

Soo should I yeet mysef?

....

It's not open to run and just jump out...

Looks like I will have to just check it out first before I dib!

Yup!

Let's do that!

Once we went in, I kinda felt the pressure of her aura which was in out terms an alpha but I was a rough one and I certainly didn't care. What I did was however something quite daring. 

I went went straight to the window and looked outside while All Might and Chiyo were talking about how he found me and so on. I knew they were watching me as I opened the window and leaned out a bit. For everyeone in the room, it looked like I was just trying to get some fresh air but you know what I did next?

I just jumped out of the first floor out of the window.

All Might: IZUKU!

Me: Pfff... try and catch me old man.

Of course, I knew that he couldn't hear me at all but I did wait a bit looked at All Might, saluted and then booked it. You know it felt good to run but well I was in UA... the chances of someone catching me was pretty high here. Needless to say that it was in the middle of the school year.

It was worth a shot and so I just ran.

I ran and ran while not even seeing one kid, no teacher no one. However as I turned right, I ran straight into something or someone.

???: THE FUCKING HELL!

Me: Watch where you are going!

???: I should fucking say that to you damn nerd.

Me: ....

The moment I looked up, I saw Bakugo Katsuki. Of course I knew the Bakugo clan and the Todoroki one. There were the other clans that were high ranked besdies the Yagi. These were after all the top 3 clans that basically ruled over the vampire race.

???: Who the fuck you think you are?

Me: Not a damn Pomeranian like you for sure.

???: Did you just call me a damn dog?

Me: No, I called you a Dandelion.

I didn't know what it was or why I reacted this way, however I had my own fun teasing and making him angry. 

All Might: IZUKU!

I looked back and saw All Might nearly catching up with me.

Me: Dang it.

This was why I just jumped back on my feet and started running again. 

???: THE HELL! COME BACK HERE!

It was at that moment that I didn't know what was happening but it was this moment that changed a certain vampires life.

Me: Oh well catch me if you can!