Soulmate

We were running for a long long while because I was quite fast for a mixed blood and Bakugo was still chasing me. Yagi however stopped doing this after he saw Bakugo chasing me and it was only after Bakugo collapsed on the ground that I stopped running and went to the man who tried to catch me. For some reasons I felt sorry for him. 

Me: You don't have much stamina, do you?

Bakugo: The fuck you mean? I was chasing you for 2 hours now.

Me: Why would you even do that this long?

Bakugo: I don't fucking know.

He was breathing heavily and huffing and puffing a lot. He was done with his life however after just a short while I offered him a helping hand up. Little did I know that he would actually grab my hand and pull up my sleeve from the hoodie I had on me.

Bakugo: DAMN IT NERD!

Me: Huh?

Bakugo: You haven't realized it yet?

Me: Realized what?

Am I dumb or something or is he hallucinating now?

Does his brain not get enough air or something?

I mean come on?

What you mean?

You chased me... congrats... for no damn reasons.

He was looking at me with a stern look in his fce while I was just confused what the hell was going on. I was offereing this man a hand and all he did was grab my wrist and look at it for a long long while. 

Too long for my confort and so I decided to just free my hand from his grip. Too bad that this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be as he just pulled me down. Now losing my balance, I fell right into this vampires hand. He was an alpha too and the weirdest part was that it didn't bother me at all.

The heck is wrong with you?

Did you lost it?

Is this a school or a mental asylum?

No wonder the vampires are all crazy nowadays!

Bakugo: Fucking moron.

Me: Oh and why am I this dumb mister Pomeranian?

Bakugo: Look at your wrist yourself mate.

Me: Mate?

He was hugging me from behind. The moment I fell, he quite gracefully made me turn this way and land in his lap. This Vampire was just danger.

Bakugo told me to look at my wrist and I did what he said only to see his name faintly written over my wrist. It was weird because I never saw something like this happen and I didn"t quite know what it was. His name was writtne in italic and had beautiful curves. All in all you wouldn't have seen it if not for him to point it out because it was this faint. Now the thing was, I never had a tattoo and this looked like a birthmark to me as well.

Me: What the...

Bakugo: I am soo happy I fucking finally found you.

Me: Wait, wait wait!

Bakugo: I'll fucking protect you. You don't have to be afraid of anything.

Me: I said hold on!

Bakugo: What?

Me: I don't understand. What is this?

Bakugo: Did no one ever tell you?

Me: No! I don't even know what you mean with tell me!

I really don't get it.

Is this a vampire thing?

Is this from my vampire side?

What is this even?

I don't get it.

I know everything there is to know about wolfs but not vampires... What in the world is this?

Why would I have his name written around my wrist?

I was completely clueless what was going on or why his attitude chainged this much. However this male vampire loved this situation since he just turned me around and looked at me and chuckeled.

Me: Hahaha, very funny. What is this now?

Bakugo: You really have no clue?

Me: No.

At first he was thinking that I was joking, I could tell this much which meant that this was quite the obvious vampire thing too. However I had no idea what this was at all. How should I even? My whole life I lived as a wolf more than a vampire. I knew my wolf side in and out but even now I couldn't believe that my wolf didn't had anything against this physical contact at all. Normally I would have killed any vampire touching me and yet I wanted him to hold me more.

I was sure this wasn't a wolf mate bond because it didn't feel like this. I wasn't directly drawn to him but I felt close as if we knew each other for ages. 

It wasn't definitely normal.

Bakugo: You are not joking?

Me: No.

Bakugo: This is the proof of finding your soulmate.

Me: Soulmate?

Bakugo: Don't tell me you don't even know about this?

It was at that moment that my new father figure All Might managed to find us and walked towards us rather quickly. 

Me: I.. What you mean with Soulmate?!

I was quite shocked and raised my voice a bit too loud because Yagi here immediately caught on to this and being a good new father he is, he decided to just explain the situation. As if he knew which situation was real. I was here to destroy the clans future and also find out who send a spy in my wolf pack.

Yagi: Ah there you are Izuku. Also Young Bakugo, please understand he was living on the streets until recently and may not know a lot about our society.

Bakugo: On the fucking streets?

Yagi: Unfortunately. We found him on a mission where we supposed a wolf den could be.

Bakugo: The heck! Are you alright?

I could tell that he meant me and not my new father.

Me: Can someone please tell me what this marks mean, now! Please.

Yagi: I am happy you found your soulmate my son.

Bakugo: This is the proof that you are my soulmate. I should also have your name on my body somewhere.

Yagi: I can see a bit on your collar bone.

Bakugo: See. You are my fucking soulmate.

Me: ....

I was too shocked to answer or even react to that. I mean how was I supposed to do that when I didn't even thought that this was possible at all. It shouldn't have shocked me this much since I was a mix of vampire blood and wolfblood myself but still.... somewthing was clearly wrong here.