Feral

Me: Back off bloodbag!

Bakugo: The fuck!

Shoto: HAHAHAHAHA nice to see you on the ground.

Me: Zipp it or you are next!

I looked to the side fully ready to attack this other vampire. However something was wrong with how I felt around both of them. Still I couldn't care less and so I decided to walk over to that Half'n'half boy and tell him what I was thinking. 

Shoto: A new student?

Bakugo: Bak off he is my soulmate.

Me: I AM NOT!

Bakugo: Pff sure.

Me: *sigh*

Shoto: Seems like your soulmate doesn't like you much.

Me: And you either.

Just like that I went past this Candy Cane pushing him to the ground and it was that moment when I touched him that I saw another tattoo forming on my wrist right below the name Katsuki. It was also something I didn't see coming and it wasn't that unreasonable to be annoyed about this.

Me: AGAIN?! 

I just truned around and was soo done with life at this point. It wasn't as if I had one mate, nooo, I had two!!! To top that off both of them were alphas and of prestige houses. This was certainly bad for me.

I can't believe all it took me was to bump into this Candy Cane!

JESUS!

What's up with this soulmate thing all of the sudden!

While I was annoyed and it was clearly visible to both of these alphas it was also Todoroki who saw the tattoo. You know if I would have wore something better it would have easily been covered but no. I didn't and I really didn't like long sleeves anyways. Each time I had long sleeves, I would roll them up.

I hate this...

Bakugo: Izuku?

Todoroki: No way....

Bakugo: What's fucking wrong IcyHot?

Todoroki: You are his mate?

Bakugo: Sure am. This beauty is mine, now fuck off.

Todoroki: HAH! You wish!

Oh please!

Can you both zip it!

I was too annoyed to actually look at them and was just walking off while they both started walking behind me and arguing on how this could happen and everything. It was a mystery to me too. Not as if I would know why I was this special to have two mates! It's not even that they were wolf mates! They were vampire soulmate.

Todoroki: What now?

Bakugo: Tsk! As if I fucking know!

Me: Jesus will you both zipp it and leave me alone?!

Bakugo: NO nerd!

Todoroki: I just want to chat with you and I'll be off.

Bakugo: He is fucking feral! He lived on the street and you gonna let him off like that?

Todoroki: He needs time BAKUGO!

Bakugo: He fucking needs RG!

Todoroki: Wait, you weren't at her office yet?

Me: No.

Bakugo: He fucking ran away. That's how we mysteriously met.

Me: You fucking ran after me.

Bakugo: Jesus fucking Christ!

Me: Why can't you both let me be?

At this point, I was ready to shift and pounce at them. The problem I had was that I really needed to shift into my wolf form. I hated not to be in my wolf or partial wolf form. It would start to hurt after a while and I was the weakest if it came to that because my wolf instincts and my wolf genes were dominant. 

I was feral. I was wild. I was a wolf. There was nothing I could change about that but I also knew there was no running away now that I had these two at my neck. There was just nothing I could do at all.

Todoroki: Then we should head over to RG.

Me: I don't need a check up. I am fince.

More than one way.

I need to get out of here....

I can't drop the bomb of being a wolf at them right from the bet.

They will fucking hate me!

They will also snitch on me!

I need to find the damn spy!

I have a pack to worry and I have family!

These two are soo not part of it!

Bakugo: Damn Deku!

Me: Do I look so fucking useless to you?

The more I was talking and running and basically doing anything to escape the more energy I was taking from my own system which meant that I was starting to get hungry and blood wouldn't cut it for me alone. 

It was like that, that my stomach started to rumble and Bakugo decided to come and pick me up. Ohh what a fatal mistake he did because I bit him hard in his shoulder and dug my claws at his back too.

ME: Grrrr....

Bakugo: You really fucking growling..... the streets must have been hard for you.

Todoroki: I'll get us some blood bags from Lunch Rush.

Bakugo: I'll get him to RG safely.

What on earth is happening?

I am biting him and I have my damn wolf teeths digging into his flesh and he didn't even scream?

What's wrong with this guy?

I tried a couple of things in order for Bakugo to drop me but he had me firm in his grip not letting me go until we arrived at RG's office. Oh how the woman was surprised to see us or even the wound on Bakugo. Let's say she didn't at all thought about how weird I was for doing something this feral and wolf like. It was soo unusal for a wolf but she knew my storie. Apparenlty this was normal under such circumstances.... normal my ass!

I was trying to get free!

I wanted out of here and be alone and just shift!

Why didn't the vampires understand that at all.

Oh how I hated the soulmate bond even more now.

Still I knew I had to live with it and make the most off it. It was part of me after all and I would make sure if these two vampires would snitch on me, I would be the one killing and ripping their heart out.