Nezu

It was right the next day after me and my soulmates basically got the right to speak up for our clans. Yagi insisted to give that right to me so I could talk as the next in line of the Yagi's head. Little did I know that Bakugo did the same thing and screamed at his parents to get it. Todoroki on the other hand did freeze and burn a whole floor to get it from his father something about a duel for that. That was what they told me while we were walking towards Nezu's office.

There was no other solution then this and we all knew that. This was how we all stood there for a second. No one did anything. It was Nezu who was on the other side of the door. He wasn't wolf, he wasn't vampire but a chimera after all and that was a bit concerning and intimidating but with the support I got and the lives at stake there was no room for doubt or anxiety. This was how I got over it and knocked at the door.

Nezu: Come in.

The three of us went inside and stood there with our heads high. We were one and we came for a purpose. Of course we wouldn't disappoint our own parents or the rights we just from them.

Nezu: Ah you must be Izuku Yagi. Nice to meet you. What pleasure do I have to see you here now? If I remember correctly you are to enroll in my school from the start of the next semester.

Me: This isn't about that.

Nezu: Then might this be about the situation you might be in.

As expected!

He knew everything already and I wasn't sure if he found out himself or if he just listened in.

Me: How much do you know?

Nezu: Not much but I have my suspicions.

Me: I'll get straight to the point then. We are here as our clans next heads and want to get rid of the vampires head commissions.

Nezu: On what condition?

Me: They are spreading lies about werewolves and vampires on purpose to let these two races destroy each other.

Nezu: Oh my. How come you know this?

Me: *sigh*

Bakugo: Look you fucking rat. We know about this and we have enough evidence to back this up.

Todoroki: They are doing more harm then good and we decided to get rid of them.

Bakugo: We as the next heads will not stand still. You either fucking with us or against us.

Nezu: I do not see any-

Before I let this rat go on any further I shifted into Fenrir, my whole wolf form. I was huge and the room was barely large enough for my hights but it was enough for me to cover the floor with ice immediately and growl at the chimera. I could tell he was part dog thanks to his smell and that meant that I could intimidate him and get him to submit to me.

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He first backed away but after that he looked at me and busted out laughing. The reason was quite simple. I was not a pure werewolf but a mix and to top it off I was saved by so called heroes which were vampires and now I was the next head of the Yagi can and had the Todoroki and Bakugo clan backing me up.

It sounded quite ridiculous thinking about it but it was the truth and that was my situation.

Me: GRRRRRR AROOO!!!

Nezu: I see now.

Bakugo: YOU WERE FUCKING FENRIR?!

Todorki: Soo beautiful... can I pet you my love?

This was soo not the time for this and as fast as I shifted into my wolf form, I decided to shift back to my partial wolf form to still keep the intimidating air around me.

Nezu: Alright! I will support you and handle the commission. I after all have my own bill to settle with them.

Bakugo: We will fucking back you up no matter what.

Todoroki: The vampires are following us and we will not stand this.

Me: The wolfs are backing us up too. I am their head and the pack leader. I will make sure they will be there to help.

Nezu: I see. This will be quite something that will change the history.

Of course it would change the history. What else was he expecting from me?

I was Fenrir!

I was a pack leader and I was a vampire!

My place in the world was none existent and yet I made myself my own space. At first I was together with the LOV nearly my whole life and then I got taken in by vampires. There was nothing that life had in store for me to surprise me at this point anymore. I could beat the system and I knew it since I wasn't even designed to fit anywhere.

Of course I would try and make my own path.

Everyone seeks their own path in life and so did I.

However as a wolf that was a lot stronger I couldn't just watch the wolves die out because of something like that and decided to act. I decided to be their very own hero and be part of something bigger. Maybe I was destined to do this from the beginning. Maybe god made me this way in order to survive and be strong. No matter what it was, this was my path and the right way. I chose this and I was sure to see to it till the end.