38.

[ The Wedding ]

Chantrea Maori's POV

"Umani ng iba't-ibang komento ang pag amin ng Idol-Actor na si Park Sunghoon sa kaniyang kasal. Alamin pa ang ibang detalye."

"The member of Enhypen, "Park Sunghoon" revealed that he is going to be a husband and a father soon. Check the link below to see the video."

"Mga fans ng sikat na grupong Enhypen, hindi mapagkaila ang saya at pagkagulat sa biglaang anunsiyo ng kanilang idolo."

Today is the day before my wedding. Yes, bukas na ang kasal namin ni Sunghoon. Sobrang bilis palang lumipas ng panahon to the point na hindi mo namamalayan. And as you can, I was scrolling to the different websites to see an article about our wedding.

Sunghoon has left with no choice but to reveal to the public our wedding since one of the staff in their company spread that news making the fans more curious about it. So, Sunghoon himself stands out and confirmed the allegation that is roaming around is true.

Ayoko sanang I-publicized ang wedding namin kung sana marahil siguro takot din akong masaktan ang mga fans ni Hoon. I mean, they love Sunghoon so much pero wala eh, kailangan naming sabihin ang totoo para iwas misunderstanding na din. And as I was reading the articles and comments on it, I can say naman na fans are easily accept our relationship. Maybe some of them, are against but majority are got our back.

I cannot help but teared up, after all of the storms that our relationship faced, after receiving a lot of threats and negative comments about us. Here we are, standing straight, holding each other's hand as we perceived the public positive comments.

@User0219820

"Is it normal to feel like a proud parent for him? I have witnessed Enhypen grow especially Sunghoon. I have been a penguin for almost 10 years, I've watched him since day one and now, I am watching him starting his day with the woman he wants to spend with. We are so happy for you Sunghoon! Engenes will always be got your back."

User0219820 sounds genuine in his comment that I can't stop sobbing. I've been a fan before, and I swear sobrang hirap i-let go nung idol mong that you have on your darkest time, that has been your life support and now he found his own life support.

Did I ever mention to you that I've been the army for more than 10 years? Army as a fan of BTS, I have witnessed their struggles to gain where are they now and I have witnessed them to found their ones and sobrang tagal kong umiyak nung ikinasal bias ko non.

But I shouldn't be crying right now, right? Since I am the one who's getting married here.

Pinunasan ko ang mga mata ko pero patuloy parin itong naluluha dahil sa mga message ng engenes.

Ewan ko ba.

@JMae_Sanchez

"I've met the love of my life because of Enhypen, (he's an engene and Sunoo stan while I am a Sunghoon stan btw) and I guess, Sunghoon has already found the love of his life. Congratulations! So proud of you, ice prince."

@User__cutie

"I know It's been hard for them to secret their relationship since day one. I'm a shipper since then ;)"