Chapter thirty-one ( She is fine..)

Începe de la început

- Let's go. Let him sleep a bit. He must have been very tired and worried.

JK: Yeah..

Jungkook kissed Taehyung 's forehead and followed the doctor in the hallways. They walked a little bit and arrived in front of a room.

The man opened the door and signled Jungkook to enter.  He smiled and approached the bed where the baby girl was sleeping peacefully. She had injuries on the face, the neck and her hands but.. She looked fine. So he sighed in relief and caressed her hair.

JK: I am glad you are fine.. You scared us Yeri..

After looking at her some minutes, he turned to the doctor.

JK: And what about the driver?  Is he okay?

- Mr Cha broke some of his bones. But he should survive. We already did all the necessary surgeries and he is resting for now. You will probably be able to talk to him tomorrow or after tomorrow. It depends.

JK: Alright. thank you very much.

- You're welcome. He said a last time and left the room.

Jungkook spent the half of the night with Yeri and came back by Taehyung 's side afterwards. He sat next to him and caressed his hand. He couldn't sleep at all..

He couldn't even imagine how Taehyung was feeling all along.. It must have been so hard...

He kissed the back of the boy's hand and lied his forehead on it. He closed his eyes a minute and fell asleep slowly. The journey was very long.

•………………………………………

Taehyung woke up the next day because of his thirst., he felt dried and tired...he needed to drink something.

He looked at his right  and found Jungkook sleeping soundly. He licked his lips and looked around. Then he sat down and caressed the back of the younger's head.

The latter opened his eyes slowly and looked up at his lover, looking at him fondly.

Tae: You stayed there all night?

JK: Yeah... He responded with a sleepy voice and rubbed his eyes.

Tae: did you see Yeri?

JK: Yeah. She is fine. So, don't worry. You, are you okay?  You fainted.

Tae: I was  overwhelmed by emotions.. That's why. And how is Eunho going?

Jk: They told me that he was okay but I didn't see him yet.
Tae: I want to see Yeri.

JK: Sure.

Jungkook stood up and helped Taehyung to get on his legs. Then, they walked to the baby's room. Taehyung entered and smiled widely.. His daughter was there, safe and sound, still breathing.

That was a miracle.

He stared at the little girl a long moment, looking at every bruises on her little body. He felt sad of course, but happy at the same time because God didn't take away what was the most important thing for him.

Then, Eunho crossed his mind. He asked one of the nurse his room and went there with Jungkook. He tries his best not to get angry at him.

But, of course, he had this anger deep inside him. He couldn't but blame Eunho for what happened. He was the one driving that fucking car.

Jk: Don't yell at him or anything. He is not in a very good state. Okay?

Tae: I won't hurt him.. What are you taking me for?
JK: A angry mom.