-Chapter 42-

Opening your eyes, you felt warmth in front of you. Bakugo's shirt came into view. When lifting your head, you realized that your body was touching his side. Widening your eyes, heat rose on your cheeks. Your heart thumped faster and all of this made you remember last night.

He...he kissed me! What?! This just...huh?

Your mind was all over the place. Shifting your gaze towards Bakugo's face, you saw his eyebrows and eyes relaxed, as he was still sleeping.

He's so calm when he sleeps.

Taking a deep breath, you looked around to see everyone else asleep. "I expected that." Your mind wandered and finally remembered what you were going to do this morning. "Buddy," you whispered.

***

Opening your wardrobe, you felt a dark aura fill your room.

"I'm here, Buddy. I'll set you free."

With determined eyes, you reached into the darkness and grabbed some tapestries. Quickly, you hung them in their original spots on the wall. Marching back to the dark closet, you launched your hand forward. Gripping onto a few frames, you took a look at the pictures.

I miss you so much.

Liquid built up in the corner of your eyes as you slowly placed the rest of the frames where they were before. Placing your favourite back on your desk, you sat on the edge of your bed, staring at Buddy's smile.

"I miss you-"

Your door swung open, revealing Bakugo. Raising your eyes with a lovely grin, you slowly rubbed the tears off your cheeks.

"What?" His eyes wandered your room to see everything put back.

She did all of this...this morning?

"Hey, Katsuki. What's up?" you questioned, seeing him shut the door behind himself.

His calm self walked towards the bed, sitting next to you. "Are you still hurt?" His question made you hum, keeping your eyes on your favourite picture. "It's been months. I get that he is your brother but this crying needs to stop."

Widening your eyes, you glanced his way. His eyes gave a sense of anger.

"Katsuki..."

"If you don't accept it now, you never will. He's gone because he protected you and wanted to save you. You shouldn't be depressed about him being gone because he was your hero!" As his voice grew louder, you felt more and more shocked. "He's your hero so you shouldn't cry about that! Got it?"

Nodding, you hid your grin by ducking your face.

He's right. I should stop crying about it. I know he's not saying this, but I think another reason he wants me to stop is that he's worried, especially when I freaked out that one night.

Bakugo looked towards your door. "You need to stop being so fucking depressed," he grumbled, causing you to raise your eyes.

Maybe I can repay him this way.

Leaning forward, you lifted your right hand and caressed his cheek. Turning his face towards you, you pressed your lips against his.

Thank you, Katsuki.

He seemed shocked by the action at first but relaxed his body. His arms wrapped around your waist. Pulling your face away from his, you took a quick breath. Bakugo tugged on your waist, pulling your face back towards his. When your lips made contact, you grinned.

Who would've thought?

When the kiss lasted a little longer, you were the one to push his chest away. "Katsuki." You inhaled and exhaled quickly. "You need to let me breathe." A chuckle escaped your lips. "Damn."

"Shut it, you liked it anyway."

Nodding in agreeance, you still took some deep breaths. "You're not wrong, but I'll suffocate next time so give me a second." Leaning your head forward against his chest, a grin crept on your lips. "So, we dating now or what?"

Bakugo gritted his teeth at the way you asked that. "Yeah, sure. Just don't make it a big deal. I don't want to hear those extras freaking out!"

"Ok, ok."