-Chapter 1-

"Get Kurogiri! The others can handle themselves!" you blurted, seeing Kirishima nod in agreeance.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo shouted as he still obeyed your order.

The three of you appeared in a large field of dirt, seeing the purple mist shaped into a figure of a human being.

A few explosions blasted into the air. The ash-blonde's voice then boomed: "Wings! Go around and take him from the back! Shitty-hair, you attack from the front!"

As the three of you raced to the man, a large creature appeared in front of you This creature was as tall as a small house and gave off some faint odor that you disliked. Looking into its eyes, you realized who it was. "It's a Nomu!" Hearing a sudden rumble beside you, your shocked gaze flicked towards the symbol of peace, who appeared out of thin air. "All Might?!"

In a split second, you swear you could've seen a disgusting grin on All Might, one of dislike towards the Nomu. With his elbow pulled back, and the Nomu catching a glimpse at his new opponent, All Might launched his fist forward, landing one of his most powerful hits yet. This caused ripples of dust and dirt to circle the arena. The Nomu took the hit somewhat well but was stumbling on its feet.

A man with grey hair and a preserved hand over his face took notice of this battle between the hero and the Nomu. "Kurogiri!"

He rushed towards the purple mist. Catching this quick movement, you and the two boys attempted to chase Shigaraki. Your wings fanned out, presenting their bright white colour reflecting off the sun that shone through the broken glass of the arena. Quickly, you flew about two meters above the ground. You tackled the mist before any of the villains could reach him. Bakugo dropped himself beside you, holding his body down as Kirishima tried keeping the other villains at a distance. Moving your body to one of Kurogiri's sides, Bakugo held down his other side. A breeze brushed passed your face as you noticed red and white hair came into view. Cool air shot towards your hands as the mist froze in place. The ice from Todoroki traveled to the damaged Nomu. It didn't take long for the Nomu to wiggle through the cracks of the ice cocoon.

"Take him, Wings!" Bakugo spun in an attempt to rush after the Nomu, leaving one side of Kurogiri defenseless. You straddled the frozen mist as your wings pressed down on his legs for extra support.

This ice is so cold!

A gust of wind pushed Bakugo back, you suddenly felt a body clash against your back causing you to roll in the dirt. Flipping your head back, you noticed All Might stunning the nomu again. Bakugo was just a meter away with a determined look; his eyebrows shot downwards as his red pupils grew slightly darker. He wanted to defeat the Nomu.

With another swift movement, All Might shouted, "Plus Ultra!" From the impact, the Nomu zoomed across the air, smashing its back into the walls of U.S.J.

Shigaraki dashed forward towards Midoriya. "Midoriya!" you shouted, quickly rising to your feet to see Bakugo standing beside you with a shocked look. Glancing towards Midoriya, you took notice of All Might's body steaming from the overuse of his power while Shigaraki was crawling on the ground.

Oh, shit! Kurogiri!

Flicking your head back, you saw no ice or purple mist. "Bakugo, he's gone!"

Hearing your shout, Bakugo aimlessly looked around. "Dammit, Wings! How'd you lose him!"

Everyone seemed heavily injured and Midoriya was worried about All Might, so no one was searching for Kurogiri but you and Bakugo. Catching a glimpse of a spot in space, you noticed purple mist lift Shigaraki from the ground. "Bakugo! Found-" The villains vanished.