-Chapter 29-

It was only a few days later, and the attack was ready to occur. There were multiple squads that each person was divided into. The Nighteye Squad held Deku, Nighteye, LeMillion, Centipeder, Bubble Girl, Eraser Head, and Bakugo - who was pulled from his agency due to the usefulness of his quirk. Fat Gum's Squad consisted of Fat Gum, Red Riot, and Suneater. Ryukyu's Squad had Ryukyu, Nejire Chan, Uravity, Froppy, and you.

While outside the NIghteye agency, each squad prepared themselves. Angered at your placement, you marched to Eraser Head. "Hey, I wanna be on the front lines!" you boasted, giving him a glare he hasn't seen in a while.

"Your quirk-"

"Sir! My quirk can heal! We don't need our front to die do we?" you argued, balling your fists. "I won't get in the way. You know I can fight hand to hand and can dodge." Taking a deep breath, you added, "Put me with you guys and I can take the pain from you. I won't go overboard and kill myself but if you guys get fewer injuries, then you will have more power to fight Overhaul. This is what Buddy would've wanted, and it is what I want!"

"Sir Nighteye," Aizawa called out, seeing Nighteye looking his way. "Can we make adjustments to the lineups?"

Aizawa walked towards the leader, Sir Nighteye, and discussed your quirk in detail. Though your quirk isn't a fighting one, it will aid the front lines greatly.

"But if you're in the front lines..." Uraraka paused herself, giving you a look of worry. Your face snapped into one with a bright smile.

"I'm not gonna die on you. I just simply want to protect the main force." She nodded t your reasoning, following her squad leader to the location given.

Watching Aizawa walk back, he nodded in your direction. "You cannot fool around. You need to fight and dodge, got it?" His mouth was covered by the floating bandages. You nodded with a gleaming grin.

"Thank you, sir!" Tagging beside Midoriya and Bakugo, you held that smile.

"Stop smiling, Wings, it's creepy!" Bakugo blurted.

You rested your elbow on Bakugo's shoulder, realizing that he wasn't shrugging you off. "Smiling is good, isn't it?"

Midoriya grinned your way, saying, "I'm glad you're with us because you can really fight, ya know?" Nodding to his words, you looked forward.

Don't worry, Buddy. I will save her. I know you would do the same thing, but instead of me doing it because you would, I'm doing it for myself and her. You've pushed me to become a better person ever since we were kids. I can't let that go to waste.

"Ok, ready?" Nighteye asked after presenting the plan to the squad. The other squads already made it to their positions and were ready for the signal. With the nods of everyone in the squad, Nighteye signaled everyone to begin the Shei Hassaikai raid.

The police busted through the premises and were ready to arrest anyone at hand.

Using foresight, Nighteye knew where a secret passageway was. He led his squad into the passageway. "This way!" he shouted as chaos and loud crashing rumbled around you. Ryukyu's squad dealt with the majority of the yakuza, helping the police secure them in cuffs.

Fat Gum's squad ran through a different path, crashing into a few powerful members of the yakuza. Suneater revealed his true potential as the other two continued their way to the center of the hideout.

Sir Nighteye's squad separated as Mimic, a villain from Shei Hassaikai, tunneled Eraser Head. Kirishima and Fat Gum saved him in the nick of time, yet the two traveled down a hole leading them to be separated from the team. Mirio traveled through the walls to catch Overhaul and Chronostasis. The two villains would attempt to escape, making Mirio travel through the walls yet again to try to reach them.