-Chapter 15-

Leaving your room early in the morning, you found yourself sitting on the empty couch in the dorm lobby, eating a small helping of vanilla ice cream. Each spoonful gave you a bit of joy as a few tears slipped passed your eyelids.

"Never thought I'd result to stress eating." You chortled to yourself; your grin quickly shifting back to the frown it held. "I just miss him." With your last spoonful, you took a few more seconds to savour the flavour. "I just...miss him." Light sobs sounded as you stood t place your dishes in the sink.

Slowly walking back to your room, you wiped the tears away from your face. Suddenly, you heard winds blowing against the building.

Harsh winds tonight.

***

Someone banged on your door, forcing your eyes to open and your body shooting up and out of your bed. "Y/N! Get up!"

Rushing to your door, you swung it open quickly, seeing Momo with a worried face. "Hey, we need to rush to the highest floor of this place. Were experience a huge typhoon and the lobby is flooding." Shaking your head vigorously, you followed her to the stairway.

"Hurry!" a shout sounded in the distance.

Quickly, you dashed up the stairs, finally reaching the fifth floor. There was a large section of the fifth floor that was similar to the lobby but had no furniture and windows; that's where everyone stood.

"You idiots woke me up because of some wimpy typhoon?!" Bakugo complained.

Momo took a step toward the hothead. "It's a pretty bad typhoon. It's flooding the first floor."

Your eyes widened to the realization that your room is on the third floor. "The water won't reach the third floor, right?"

Shrugs replied to your question.

Wait, but the pictures and tapestries. I locked them away but what if I can't see them again?

"Sorry, I have to go back to my room." Your feet picked up quickly. Many reached out to you but you already made it to the stairs.

Jiro spun her head towards Bakugo and Midoriya. "Guys, go get her!"

"Why don't you do it?!" Bakugo shouted back as he crossed his arms.

She'll be back up and I doubt that the building will flood up to her room anyway!

"Dammit," Bakugo mumbled, proceeding to march towards the stairs. "You all are fucking cowards!" As he worked his way down the steps, he heard quick stomps.

Your head was down, watching each step of the stairway. "I got one. I got one," you whispered to yourself, almost stumbling on the steps.

Suddenly, your head hit a body in front of you. "What the hell?!" The familiar shout made you flick your eyes towards the ash-blonde. "The extras are worrying about you and forced me to track you down! Get up there so they can stop telling me what to do!" Bakugo looked down, noticing a small photo of someone familiar.

You nodded with a small grin. "Copy that, Chief!"

"I have a name!" As you ran, he leaned forward and picked up the photo, it showed Buddy smiling with his arm wrapped around your shoulder. Your smile was larger than Buddy's.

"Yea, yea." Smiling hurt. Your cheeks were growing sore from the forceful act, not to mention that smiling was a struggle in the first place.

Bakugo quickly followed you, seeing you open the door to the fifth floor. "Wings! You dropped something!" Bakugo blurted, stepping passed the threshold of the stairway door. He held out the photo as your eyes looked back.

Oh shit. My photo, and he saw.

Your hand snatched it from his. With a light grin, you ran back to the group.

"Hey! Say thanks! I could've left that on the stairs!"

Your head flicked back. "Thanks!" Your grin struck him. This grin was more normal for you, though it still held something dark, it was more bright than any other smile since the incident.

"She can't get over her brother's death." Bakugo scoffed as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

She can't her mind off of him. If she keeps up this happy act, I swear I'm going to punch her! It's so annoying seeing her smile all the time when she clearly isn't happy. Damn! This is pissing me off!