-Chapter 22-

After the train ride to Gran Torino's, both you and Midoriya sat on the couch in the pro hero's home. His small stature began to speak. "So, Toshinori and Y/N." You and Midoriya gave the old man confused looks.

"My name is Midoriya, sir."

"Oh! That's right." Gran Torino quickly coughed and continued. "Midoriya, I need you to land an O-" The mentor paused, realizing you were in the room. "Does she know?" he questioned.

"No."

"What? Know about what? You can tell me. I promise I will keep it secret safe." You turned your eyes to Midoriya, pleading with your hands together.

"It's not a simple secret."

"Is it about you not having a quirk before and having one now as if someone just gave it to you?" The mentor and your classmate looked at you with wide eyes. "I guess I was right." With a grin on your face, you spun back around, hearing Gran Torino sigh.

"Well, I need you to land one of your smashes on me." Midoriya raised a brow to his mentor's command.

Midoriya stood, saying, "Sir, I came to work on my quirk to get better at it in general."

Suddenly, Gran Torino flew to one wall then the next, ending with him landing a kick on Midoriya's back.

"Midoriya, are you ok?" you asked, standing to see him slowly get back up.

"I'm fine."

Gran Torino then started zooming around. Your eyes could hardly keep up with the old man.

This is a fight for the two of them.

You sat back on the couch, seeing Midoriya get hit by another kick from the hero. Minutes passed and you were still watching Midoriya losing. Gran Torino spun around the room one more time and leaped forward, placing his palm on Midoriya's face and crashing the boy's back against the floor.

"You understand the fundamentals, but you're not understanding the whole picture. The power needs to go through your entire body."

After another round, you crossed your arms, keeping an eye on each of their moves.

This could be a way of seeing how fast my opponents could be.

When Midoriya paused his green sparks, a few seconds later passed and the sparks came back. A few red lines outlined on the surface of his body, making you more intrigued by the fight.

In the end, Midoriya was able to graze the old man with a strike.

"See, now you understand."

You stood, seeing your classmate breathe heavily. "Anyone got injuries?" Midoriya began to walk towards you, seeing the mentor look confused.

"Oh, this is the only way she can really see what extent her quirk can go," Midoriya explained. Placing your hand on his arms, the few bruises transferred over to your body. "Though she can transfer the bruises and cuts, you can still feel the pain left behind." The boy chuckled lightly and you nodded to your mentor.

"Do you fight? I heard you used to have wings." Gran Torino spoke.

"Yea, I fight."

The next thing you realized, you were in a battle against a pro hero. You tried striking the man, him noticing your quick actions. Whenever he bounced around, you would follow his yellow suit, and whenever it grew closer to you, you would dodge. Dodging attacks was what you did most of the time. Every time you would perform your favourite kick or any move, the old man found his way to hit you first.