-Chapter 26-

"Wings! Wake your ass up!" Little do the boys know, you were already up and ready.

Swinging the door open, you smiled peacefully, taking notice that Kirishima wasn't there. "Where's Kirishima?" you questioned.

"Shitty-hair just ran off a few seconds ago because he forgot something!"

You nodded, feeling your smile drop. Your head ducked as you followed beside Bakugo down the hall. "You guys don't need to do this. It's pointless."

"The hell? We have a reason to do it so just suck it up!"

Sighing, you responded, "What's that reason?"

"Why the hell do I have to tell you shit?!"

Your mind trailed onto what happened the night before.

He's mad at me.

"Sorry, just forget about it." Your face didn't grow a smile for the rest of the way to your classroom. Kirishima sure took his precious time too.

Sitting in a relatively empty classroom made you feel a strange mix of emotions. You couldn't explain it, but you weren't uncomfortable with it. The only part that kept you from breaking down was Bakugo.

Spinning your head back to him, you noticed his head resting against his arms atop his desk.

Maybe I can speak to him.

His shoulders bobbed slowly. His breathing sounded calm and quiet; he looked like he was sleeping. "Do you hate me?" you mumbled. Bakugo's head never perked up, so you turned your chair to face him, continuing your random rant. "I'm sorry for everything. I keep taking your free time by making you tutor me. Ya know you don't have to do it anymore. My grades are perfectly normal." He still didn't raise his head.

I guess he is sleeping.

A sigh of relief almost forced a tear to trickle down your cheek. "You know, I've been act-"

"Hey, guys!" Kirishima broke into the room, catching you off guard. Flicking your head towards Kirishima, you placed a finger on your lips with a small grin.

I almost cried just now.

"He's asleep," you whispered, seeing Kirishima nod as he tip-toed to Hagakure's desk.

"Sorry."

You shook your head to forgive him. "You're fine." Your act came back.

As the classroom filled up, Bakugo finally lifted his head in annoyance. "These damn extras are bugging the hell out of me!"

Smiling back towards the boy, you responded, "Oh, calm down. We're not even doing much today."

"Alright, guys!" Aizawa blurted, stepping past the threshold. "There's going to be a meeting about the situation with Eri sometime in a few days. I want some of you to be there for the operation. I will pick those people." Aizawa pulled out a piece of paper. "For today, we'll just go over evasive tactics.

***

Aizawa's lesson finished which actually bored you. Your cheek was in your palm as you flipped your pen around your thumb.

I'm natural at dodging attacks, the majority of the time.

"Are we done yet?! I'm hungry!" Bakugo crossed his arms and lifted his legs on top of his desk. Suddenly, the bell rang.

"I guess it's time to eat," you mumbled, lifting yourself out of your seat as did everyone else. "I'm hungry too."

Bakugo scoffed. "I could eat a whole horse right now I'm so hungry."