-Chapter 9-

A sigh escaped your breath as you saw the discomforting look on Bakugo's face, who happened to be sitting next to you on the bus. You looked out the window to your left, resting your chin in your palm.

"Ok, let's get going; we have everyone," Aizawa stated, sitting in the front seat as the driver started the engine. "Hey! Don't act like idiots at the training camp."

Bakugo huffed, looking towards you. "Can you move your wings? They're bugging me!" he complained.

You placed your hands in your lap, wrapping your large white wings around your body, feeling the warmth of them. After a few minutes, the vehicle began to move.

Many of your classmates talked, but Bakugo was silent. Turning your head, you noticed he was asleep, resting his head in his hand. You noticed his body shiver slightly here and there. His elbow was on the armrest closest to you, making you feel a bit shocked.

Why sleep on your hand towards me? I thought he was annoyed with me.

Leaning back and sliding down in your seat just a little, a grin appeared while you extended your right-wing across Bakugo's back.

Hope he's warmer with this. He did look a little cold.

Kirishima widened his eyes, recalling that you and Bakugo sat in front of him and Sero.

"Oh, how is Y/N and Bakugo?" Sero asked, feeling a bit curious.

Kirishima shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. Y/N has a tendency to tease Bakugo into doing things with the class, which I think is funny, but recently, Bakugo has learned ways to deflect her words. " Kirishima leaned sideways into the isle, seeing Bakugo sleeping with your wing around his back as you listened to music in your headphones, looking out the window at the passing scenery. Kirishima pulled himself back into his seat; he turned his head to face Sero.

"What?" Sero asked.

"Bakugo is sleeping with her wing around him," Kirishima stated, thinking about how you felt about Bakugo. "I wonder if she is fond of him, ya know? Midoriya told me that she really likes his explosions."

"I don't know. I do know she loves her brother." Sero sighed, thinking of your random rants about how awesome your brother is at martial arts. "She would always try to get some of us to help her learn moves her brother tried teaching her."

Kirishima nodded, adding, "Yea, but wouldn't it be cool to see both of them in battle together?"

Sero hummed in response.

***

"We're here," Aizawa mumbled, waking Bakugo up.

You rubbed your dry eyes as Bakugo lifted his head. Your wing shrunk towards the middle of your back.

"Ok, we're going to meet some heroes that are going to help train you guys and are basically the leaders here." Everyone nodded to Aizawa and then walked off the bus.

"Hey!" a girl blurted, wearing cat paws, a skirt, and a crop top. Her long emerald green hair and large yellow eyes made you think she was the most hyperactive.

Your class lined up beside Class 1-B, watching the show being presented in front of you. The group of pro heroes displayed a show of them saying their group name: The Wild, Wild Pussycats. Many students clapped afterward.

"So, I'm Ragdoll! I have the quirk called search!" The girl with emerald hair blurted, lifting her paw.

The blonde woman with blue eyes raised her hand next. "I'm Pixie-Bob. My quirk is earth manipulation!" She displayed herself being loud without having to try.