-Chapter 33-

Bakugo grabbed two controllers to his PS4, handing one to you. "If you're trash, I swear."

Shrugging your shoulders, you grabbed the controller, watching Bakugo choose Call of Duty. Music played as he clicked his way to the gun game. "What's gun game?"

"How do you not know?!"

"I don't play games." You sat on his bed, leaning your back against the wall. Though the TV he had was small, you were still able to see perfectly fine. Bakugo sat beside you.

Bakugo sighed. "We both start with the same gun and if you kill me with it, you move to the next weapon. I'm a god at gun game so be ready to get destroyed!"

A light laugh left your lips. "Ok, Bakugo."

When the game loaded, you aimlessly marched around the map, getting killed constantly. When you finally aimed a shot at his body, your eyes lit up.

"I shot ya!"

"That's one kill! Nothing to brag about especially when I've killed you like ten times already!"

The game continued to roll. You ended up losing and having only killed him twice.

"Another round!"

Bakugo smirked, looking your way. "You're asking for death."

The next game started and since you understood the gist of things, you were on a roll. You shot him left to right and actually tied with him. The killed were back to back. Your guns were always on the same one, but when it came to the last weapon, it was a difficult battle. When you got to the last part, he would melee you, forcing you to get kicked back a weapon and him gaining an upper hand. It was like a rocking horse, teetering back and forth, but the bout finally ended with him winning once again.

"Damn! I was so close!" you gripped harshly on the controller, taking a deep breath.

"I'm a god! I can't lose, Wings!"
You exhaled a sigh, lowering the controller. "Can we watch something now?"

"What? You think you can just do whatever in here?"

Flicking your eyes towards Bakugo's, you responded, "Please, I wanna watch a movie."

After some more convincing, Bakugo finally gave in and pulled up a random action movie that piqued his interest.

The main reason I chose to watch a movie was that I was getting tired and an action movie should keep me awake.

Your eyelids felt heavier as your breathing slowed significantly. From time to time, you would feel your head fall to the side but you quickly picked it up. Even with the movie being full of action, you couldn't hide your tiredness; fatigue caught up to you from being in the hospital room for so long.

Bakugo balled his fists to the action, thinking about who would win the fight. He suddenly felt something hit his shoulder. Looking in your direction, he noticed your closed eyes and long silver hair fall down his arm. You looked so peaceful.

What the hell? She wanted to watch a movie and here she goes falling asleep on me.

He kept on watching your shoulders bob, your head slowly sliding off his shoulder. He held your head gently and lowered it to the pillow beside you since you sat by the headboard. His face was calm and he was even shocked at himself for seeming so different from you.

Why am I doing this? I guess we are friends, but this seems weird. I feel compelled to do it though! What spell did she put on me?!

Though Bakugo's thoughts were stirring, he didn't realize he was still staring at you. "Man, I'm tired." He stretched his arms to the ceiling, making a quiet groaning sound as he lowered his hands. He leaned his body to the opposite side of you, resting his head on a pillow near the foot of the bed. "Sleep." Lifting the remote, he turned the TV off and closed his eyes.