-Chapter 34-

"Aizawa! I'm here!" you blurted, entering the classroom while panting. You marched towards your seat.

"Why are you exhau-"

Bakugo suddenly appeared in the room, dashing towards his seat "I won!" you blurted, seeing him slam his hands against his desk with angered eyes. He kicked the back of your seat, then lifted his legs above his desk.

Aizawa watched your expression as everyone began to fill the room.

She's better.

"Stop kicking my seat!" You spun in your chair, seeing his arm crossed and feet above his desk.

"You cheated, Wings!"

"No!"

"Calm down, no one cheated." Kaminari sighed, sitting down calmly.

Smirking towards Bakugo, you whispered, "That means I won, Katsuki." His eyes widened to hearing his first name. His cheeks reddened slightly, making you cock your head sideways. "Awe, you getting embarrassed about me using your first name?"

The pink cheeks grew darker as he arched his brows down. "Shut it!" Quickly, he kicked the back of your chair, making you face forward.

"Where's Minetta?" Aizawa asked, looking at the students shrugging.

Minetta appeared by the threshold, him walking in with a dazed look, one of happiness.

Hagakure leaned towards you, whispering, "I bet he had some weird dream." You nodded, hearing Aizawa clear his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Now that you all have your provisional license, and it's coming close to the end of your last semester as first years, we're having a school festival," Aizawa stated, causing beaming smiles from almost everyone. "Ida and Momo, figure out what you guys want to do for it." Aizawa stepped off the podium, slithering into his sleeping bag.

Ida and Momo stepped forward. Ida began to speak: "Any ideas?" Momo created a pen and a piece of paper, preparing to write.

Mina swung her hand up, "How about a beauty contest!" Momo quickly jotted it down.

Jiro rose her hand, saying, "A band. Let's make a band and do a performance."

Everyone grew fond of the idea quickly, and after a lot of discussions, that was the one.

***

Sitting on the couches, everyone conversed about who would play what instrument and who would sing. A grin grew on your face as you thought about your brother playing the violin when you were younger. Though you only know the basics of the violin, you believed that it would be the best decision.

"I think Y/N and Jiro should sing," Uraraka suggested, making your raise a brow.

"Why me?"

"I just have a feeling that you're good a singing." You chuckled, making her grow nervous.

"I'm no singer. But I think Bakugo should play the drums." Looking his way, he grumbled to himself. Nudging his shoulder, you added, "Right?"

His eyes flicked your way, scoffing as he nodded. "Sure."

"I can sing and play the guitar." Jiro inputted, seeing Kaminari widen his eyes.

He blurted, "I can play guitar too! I'll be the second one." Jiro nodded, looking towards Uraraka.

"How about we have a dance section?" Momo asked, looking at the classmates sitting beside her. "We can have a large dance performance and have our band."