I think I was compelled to her because I'm guilty that I wasn't able to save her brother, but now, I feel like there's something else at play here that my mind isn't telling me.

***

A loud knock at the door forced your body to twitch. Rubbing your tiresome eyes, you stretched your arms. Dropping your gaze, you noticed Bakugo sleeping near the end of the bed.

Thump.

There goes my heart again. But why is he there and I'm...here?

"The hell?" you whispered, hearing the knock again. Quickly, you picked up your feet and rushed towards the door. Opening it, you saw Kirishima standing beside Mina; both had wide eyes and were speechless.

"Y/N?" Mina questioned as you rubbed your eyes again.

"What?"

Kirishima smirked as he looked into your eyes. "What are you doing in here?"

You took a deep breath. "We were just playing Call of Duty and watched a movie but I guess I fell asleep." You looked towards Bakugo.

"Why is he sleeping like that?" Kirishimaquestion, but you shrugged

Flicking your eyes towards the two of them, you asked, "Why are you here?"

Mina smirked, raising a brow towards you. "Well, we were here to ask Bakugo if he's seen you anywhere because you weren't in your room. Then we see you were sleeping in here." She stepped forward, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Why did you sleep in here, huh?"

Kirishima held a similar look, watching your reaction.

Looking toward Mina with droopy eyes, you replied, "This room feels better than my own. I like it in here."

Mina hummed, leaning closer to your ear. "You sure it wasn't something else?" You nodded, rubbing your eyes once again.

"Do we have class today?" you questioned, seeing her step away from you with a small frown.

"No, not today," Kirishima replied, making you grin softly.

"Good, because I'm sooo tired."

The two hummed and backed away from the threshold. You saw them wave and walk away. Waving towards them, you shut the door. Turning your head, you noticed the little things on Bakugo's face. As you drew close, the corners of your lips lifted. Seeing Bakugo's calm face made your cheeks redden.

What would he be like if he was calmer?

Your body shuffled back onto the bed, hearing his breathing.

There's something about him I'm drawn to, but why?

***

Mina widened her eyes towards Kirishima. "They've gotten close."

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Bakugo basically helped her through tough times." Kirishima grinned lightly at the past events, Mina noticing.

Mina nodded, remembering your gleaming eyes and smiles. "I wonder if Y/N thinks of Bakugo as someone like Buddy. I mean, they got close pretty quick."

Kirishima thought back to the few tough times he witnessed.

When she got injured from saving him, he stayed by her bedside plenty of times. Did he feel guilty about Buddy and her? Or is it something else?

"I wonder if he feels guilty," Mina spoke, stepping into the elevator.

"That's what I was thinking."

Mina pressed the first-floor button, looking towards Kirishima, him smiling. "You and Bakugo became friends quickly."

"Yea, that's because we're similar, what can I say?! He's also manly, which means I have to be friends with him."

"You and your manliness." Mina and Kirishima laughed, joining the small crowd downstairs.

Uraraka noticed the two approaches, giving a slight look of worry. Midoriya walked closer to them, asking, "Where is she?"

Mina snickered, thinking about it. "She was having a sleepover with Bakugo. She's fine."

"What?!" The crowd blurted, giving the most shocking looks. Kirishima sat on the couch, nodding to the question.

"Believe it or not, it's true."

Everyone sat down in a small moment of silence, thinking to themselves. Many of them tried thinking of the reasons you would be there, and in Bakugo's room of all people.

"I bet Bakugo saw some sweet stuff," Minetta mumbled, smirking at the fantasy in his mind.

"Shut up, Minetta," Jiro mumbled, glaring his way. "I highly doubt it."

"Does she like Bakugo?" Uraraka asked. Everyone shrugged, making her sigh.