The large and buff male waved his hand, sending the students a bad look in his eyes. You could feel the dark aura around him, yet in your eyes, he seemed kind. "I'm Tiger! I have the quirk called soft body." Everyone sighed to his tone, flicking their eyes towards the last member.

She had brown eyes with burgundy hair; her lips curved to a small grin. "I'm Mandalay, the leader of this group and my quirk is Telepath." Her voice was more calming and gentle than the others.

Can't wait for this! I want to improve my strength of myself and my wings.

***

After spending about two days in the camp, your class gathered together with Class 1-B. The Wild, Wild Pussycats smiled at the large group, though you could only see from the moonlight in the sky.

"Today, we are going to put you to a test of fear," Mandalay spoke, raising her index finger.

"Yup! We're going to pair you up from the drawing of a hat! Class 1-A will wander through this small path while Class 1-B attempts to frighten them! If the pair is frightened, Class 1-B holds a point!" Ragdoll presented, swinging her hands around.

They explained a few more rules, making the competition somewhat fun. Throughout the camp, you've improved on your agility with your large wings and how much your wings can take in one flight. You thought of this as an opportunity to show how you've improved, yet you didn't know how a test of courage would do that.

"Let's get started!" Tiger shouted.

Some Class 1-A members marched up to the box in front of the Pussycats and drew a name. When it came to your turn, you sighed, scrunching your wings back as you continued forward. Reaching into the box, you pulled out a piece of paper and began to walk back. Opening the paper, you nodded seeing Midoriya's name written on it.

"Now, those who got the slips, go to your partners. Class 1-B will have five minutes to hide along the path." Pixie-Bob flicked her fingers, causing all the Class 1-B students to disappear into the forest. "Let's start the clock!"

You turned your head, finding Midoriya in the crowd. Walking towards him, you stuffed the piece of paper in your pocket.

"Midoriya!" you blurted, catching his attention. His eyes were wide, and his mouth was slightly opened. He seemed shocked.

"What?" His face suddenly snapped back to a soft smile. "Sorry, I didn't expect us to be partners at first."

"You're good. Let's win this battle, then that means I'll beat my brother while we're at it." He chuckled at your determination, him seeing your angled brows and bright silver and blue eyes.

"We'll dismiss you guys in groups!" Pixie-Doll shouted, making everyone revert their attention to the kitty group. "Let's start with Midoriya and his partner!"

Nodding, the two of you began to venture into the forest. Your eyes searched around for anyone nearby.

"BOO!"

"Ah!" Midoriya blurted, making you chuckle as you both continued to walk.

Something hit you as if you had some sense of danger surrounding you. You looked around but saw nothing. Once both you and Midoriya took a few steps around a corner, you spotted a man with long teeth.

"Midoriya."

"I know." His tone was different; he was serious. "No one said there were going to be villains."

The figure in the distance grinned with whatever lips were visible. "You. He said I need you." His voice was groggy, but the two of you knew the situation.