"It's a special occasion." He says before squeezing my hand and walking over to Greyson.

"Take care of her man, she's all yours now." He says before they hug, and for the first time ever, it's not a 'bro hug'.

"Thanks, and don't worry.. I got her." Greyson says before Chris joins everybody else in the small court room.

Greyson slowly walks towards me, "I don't even know what to say. You look so beautiful." He says, and I swear his eyes start to glisten.

Another tear falls down my cheek before Greyson wipes it with his thumb, "Don't mess up your makeup." He says as I chuckle.

"Screw the makeup, it's water proof mascara anyways." I say softly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Come here." He whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning down until his lips meet mine. The kiss is soft and sweet, and full of love. He reluctantly pulls away, resting his forehead against mine. "I love you." He whispers as I smile.

"I love you too, babe." I say, putting an emphasis on the word, he lets out a low, soft chuckle as my heart beats quickly against my chest. "You have no idea how fast my heart is beating."

"I'm sure I have some idea." He says before he pecks me on the lips, "I have a surprise for you." He says as I raise a curious eyebrow. "I actually have two but, you don't get the other one until later." He shoots me a wink before he puts his hand in his pocket.

"What did you do?"

He pulls out a little velvet box as my eyes widen, "Greyson, you didn't?" He opens the box to reveal his grandmother's ring that his mom got when she died. I gasp, "Oh my god."

It was slightly different than when his mom showed it to me, meaning he changed it a little bit. It was a salt and pepper diamond with regular small diamonds around it. It was beautiful and I know how much it means to Anne. She told me one day she'd planned to give it to one of her kids, she probably would've given it to Aiden only he gave Gracie his mom's wedding ring, which made the decision about which kid gets it easier.

More tears fall down my cheeks, "I did." He looks down at me, a smile spread on his lips.

I pull his face down, his lips crashing on to mine, before I pull away. He takes the ring out of the box and slides it on my left ring finger, it fits perfectly. "I had it changed, so it was a bit more you." He smiles nervously at me.

"I love it." I peck him on the lips one more time before I remove my hands from the back of his neck.

"You ready?" He intertwines our fingers as I nod my head.

"Very."

✳︎

"Aunt Evy!" Amelia yells running up to me as I bend down to hug her. The day we FaceTimed to tell her that Greyson and I were together she was ecstatic and immediately called Grey out on his bullshit. Soon after, she started referring to me as 'Aunt Evy', she said that if Greyson gets to call me 'Evy" then so should she. She's a handful, that one.

"Hi gorgeous!" I say scooping her up in my arms. To say Greyson is a bit jealous of how they greet me before him now, is an understatement. "How is my favorite four year old?" I ask, kissing her on the cheek.

"Good!" She says before I set her down and she pouts.

"You better say hi to Uncle Greyson before he throws a tantrum." I say patting her on the head and she giggles before running over to him.

My heart pings in my chest every time I see him with them.

"Congratulations." Aiden says as he walks over with Claire in his arms. Her hair all over the place, and a pair of unicorn pajamas on, most likely just waking up from her nap. I hug him before Claire reaches her arms out for me and I happily take her, she sits perfectly on top of my bump, she rubs her eyes with her hands before wrapping her little arms around my neck.