Chapter 43: Persuasion

Start from the beginning

    Silently, she approached the bushes and picked up those papers, putting them inside her kurta. Then, taking in her surroundings, she entered the corridor to reach her cell. 

    She opened those papers and found a note saying, "Di, I'm in trouble and only you can save us. My mother, who is your masi is hospitalised and we are in need of money. My request as your cousin is please allow us to sell the land which is in your name gifted to you by your father. I have attached the documents. I could only save my mother if you signed it and kept it in the same place where it was."

    Riddhima was presented in court and her lawyers filed a petition for her bail. 

    The NCB presented the CCTV footage in the court, from which it was clear that Riddhima was being framed very neatly. 

    The Hon'ble Judge lashes out at the NCB officers for not being cooperative and serious through out the high profile drug case. 

    The Officer stated in the court, "It was our mistake that the hard disk got misplaced and we later found it in the trash room of our office." 

    Riddhima got her bail but she was not allowed to leave the city for investigation purposes. 

    Vansh smirked at the officer who was sweating profusely. 

    The media broke the news that Riddhima had been granted bail and the process started. 

    Vansh ordered his PR team to clear the media of the allegations and fabricated stories about his wife.

    "Sahab, here is the document.", a man told his master. 

    "I knew it, she's an emotional fool. However, I did not know the Masi story would work so quickly.", he said.

    "Sahab, I'm her cousin, Sayan. I was assured that my elder sister would not refuse help to those who helped her when she was in danger.", he said with a triumphant grin. 

    "Sayan, I planned it in such a way that it looks like Riddhima ditched Vansh to save her own extended family. I always fantasize about Riddhima, but Vansh keeps getting in the way.", he confessed. 

    "What next?", Sayan asked. 

    "The only thing you have to do is submit it to the Land Registrar office and my lawyer will take care of the rest. Oh! I can't wait to see that precious land in my name: Kabir Ahmed", he laughed like a maniac, picturing his achievement.

    Following the court's order, Riddhima emerged from her cell after 4 hours and completed the process required to obtain bail. 

    Vansh kept the police officers and administrative personnel on their toes so that the bailing process was complete in a flash. 

    He didn't have anything after breakfast, because he started loving his wife more than before when she was not around him. Here, Riddhima didn't utter a single word to Vansh which didn't go unnoticed to him. 

    Riddhima's shoes were torn, she spoke to Angre to tell him about it and Vansh could feel the anger which she was harboring against him. 

    When he saw someone acting inappropriately and being inattentive to him, Vansh Raisinghania never thought he would digest the information and remain calm.

    Vansh's security personnel cleared the car parking place and made a way for Vansh and his wife. 

    He opened the door for her. She was going to deny it, but when she saw the flashes of cameras, she had to behave properly so she wouldn't become the subject of unnecessary media reports. 

    Vansh passed his phone to her and said, "It's Ritu, she wanted to talk to you." 

    Riddhima nodded and took the phone. 

    "I'm fine. Don't worry. Now going back." 

    "Believe me Riddhima, my brother loves you a lot. He would go to any extent to keep you safe. I hope you have realized that you are surrounded by enemies.", Ritu tried to clarify on behalf of her brother. 

    "I'll talk to you about it later. It's not the right place. Take care of yourself. Bye.", Riddhima hung up the call. 

    Vansh smirked at Riddhima as he saw a spark of fierceness in her.

How was the chapter?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......