part 23

I keep sucking Tim, played my tongue on his tip, making him groan while I kept muffling my moans. Tobias is still inside me, thrusting in and out. 

"Do you remember what happened last night baby?" Tobias asked, panting

I wanted to shook no but I can't move my head, I let out a muffled no but not sure if they understood it.

"No?" Tobias quizzed still thrusting hardy, deeply, "we'll make you remember then, one thing for sure, you were being very very naughty love"

Tim took himself out of my mouth and jumped on the bed, Tobias stopped thrusting me and switched position with Tim.

"Suck, baby" Tobias ordered, I opened my mouth and as soon as I did that, Tim thrusted deeply into me making me gasped, almost choking I let some tears out still sucking Tobias.

"If you keep playing with your tongue like that I'm gonna cum soon into your throat and you'll lick it clean baby" Tobias panted, I keep doing what I'm doing, the sound of vibrator is switched back on and is placed on my clit. I immediately squealed from the pleasure. 

"God .. baby" Tobias groaned as he came down my throat, as he finished, I licked them clean just as he ordered. 

"Ohh Lord, you're getting tighter, coming again love?" Tim teased

"Ahh.. Yes.. Please.. " I moaned

"Go on baby, cum again for us" Tim allowed me, as I shuddered and came. 

A set of hand came near my face, untying the blindfold, I look at my surrounding which I feel very very unfamiliar to, I asked, "where is this?" 

"It's a part of the house we've never shown you, but now you know, now be a good girl, ride me" Nicholas responded. I climbed on him and sit on him with his dick inside me, making both of us moan

"So so wet and tight love, now tell me what happened last night?" Nic questioned while I'm still riding him.

"I.. ahh.. I joined Tim to the club, and.. and he made me a drink"

"Mhmm, what happened after that?" He asked again while sitting up and maneuvered so that now he's on top of me, thrusting into me even deeper 

"Ohhh! I.. Ahh, Nic, I went to.. Ahhh! the dance floor" 

"Mhmmm what happened in the dance floor?" 

I tried to recall what happened on the dance floor but all I can remember was that I blacked out? 

"Wrong answer baby, what happened in the dance floor?" this time, Karl interrogated, Nic spun me over so now I'm on top of him and he's below me. As soon as Nic does that, Karl pushed himself into my ass

"Karl!" I screamed from the pain that I felt on my ass, he's just so big, so thick that I can't deal with it being inside me so sudden. 

"What. Happened. On. The. Dance. Floor?" Karl quizzed in between thrust, I keep holding the pain that he's inflicting. 

"I don't remember, Ah! Karl please,"

"You know better than to lie love, you don't want to do this" Karl warned, still thrusting into me

"No! Please, Karl! Ahh!! I.. don't... ahhh!! Ahhh! remember, please!" I begged, screamed, flinched still from the pain

"Hmm.. do you remember being with other man? Dancing with him while he's dry humping you, he's touching you?"

Was he? Was there another man? I tried to remember as hard as I can

"Do you remember? Answer us love" Karl asked while pulling my hair, I let down some streams of tears

"No..Karl! Slow down please"

"You don't? You seemed to enjoy him kissing you.." Karl added, with that exact words, I remember feeling funny, I remember the wet spots, the tickles on my neck, shoulder, I remember feeling limp, unable to move, I welcome the darkness soon. 

I woke up with a great pleasure on my clit, Karl is holding it, placing them just on the right spot again.

"Ahhh!! Karl... Nic"

"Oh did the vibrators woke you up?" Nic teased, "have you remember what happened last night that made us all.. worried, jealous?" Nic added as he thrusted deeper into me, likewise, Karl did the same.

"Karl! No! Stop! Nic, Ahh! Pleasee!" I winced again from the pain that they're both pushed into me and the pleasure that I feel on my clit. 

"So baby tell us, do you think that you like us better, or did he do you better?" Karl asked

"Wha.. No! Karl!" I responded while he pulled my hair

"Remember we don't like liars, are the 7 of us not enough for you baby?" Karl commented again

"Karl! Stop!" The pain is getting worse and worse as they humped even faster. Nic stopped the vibrator as he pulled out and came on my face. I'm still bent over with Karl in my ass. 

"You haven't answered us baby, do you like it? Do you like when he's touching you, kissing your neck?" Karl said while thrusting deeper whilst pulling my hair even tighter

"I.. I was drugged.." I finally told him

"We. Don't. Like. Liars!" Karl exclaimed as he thrusted even harder into my ass

"Karl! Stop! Please, it hurts! I'm not Ahhh!!! I'm not lying, please" I begged him to stop as I felt another set of pain in my ass. I jerked trying to move away from Karl but he's holding me tightly. My wrist hurts from the handcuff.

"Karl.. Please.. I'm not lying," I begged Karl to stop, this time, Tim walked away 

"You seem to enjoy the kisses he gave you, like a slut you are, take this like a good whore, Elena"

What? Never have I felt so low in my life, yes I admitted being a prostitute but it has never been my first choice. I have never served anyone else other than Nicholas, I have never intended to be a whore. With all the emotions crashing to me, I cried, from the pain, from feeling so low. 

"Please.. stop" I pleaded, slowly, I can barely stand, nor kneel or let our more voice. 

"Now you're begging us to stop? Didn't you like it last night? You begged us to fuck you love" Karl replied

"Please..." I look at Nic and mouthed help, he didn't respond, "Karl.. Stop.."

"Enough, Karl" Tobias warned. 

"Do you want me to? Do.. you..."

"Karl! Stop! She's drugged" Tim came rushing in with a clip on his phone, it was from the bar, showing that guy from last night, dropping some liquid into my drink while I'm not looking. After watching the footage, Karl stopped thrusting, slowly pulling himself out. I dropped to the bed still crying. A huge wave of emotion came rushing into me. 

Tobias helped me up, wrapped in a bath towel and carried me to his bathroom.