Part 5

I woke up in bed, it's very peculiar, no familiarity in any sense.

"Good mornin" a voice startled me.

"Sir, I'm so sorry.. I.."

"It's alright, it took a lot from you yesterday.." Prince Nicholas said, "you fell asleep in the tub, I carried you to my bed"

"I'm so sorry sir, thank you for allowing me to sleep in your bed" I said

"The pleasure's mine darling" He said while holding up some robe for me. I took it and wore it, to cover my body.

"I guess you haven't been showed around. As of today, I want you to always stay in my room. You'll be my so called, personal assistant. Come, I'll show you around"

Nicholas showed me around his bedroom, there's a large bed, a tub and wardrobe, beside the bedroom, there's a working area and then some place to hang out, there are books, bar, a large TV screen and some sofas and also the white door with the tentacle room.

He also shown me around the castle, there are several halls; dining hall, the grand hall where parties, meet ups will be held, and then there is another kitchen, a large garden full of beautiful flowers, a library, a working/ meeting area and a lot of other rooms I can't recall, and we're back to his room.

"You're free to watch anything, or read while I'm doing some work I need to take care of" Nicholas said and I nodded.

"Nic, we need to discuss the trade between Cordonia and Slevador." As another man came in.

"Right, Elena this Daniel, the kingdom's trade advisor and Danny this is Elena, my.. personal assistant"

"Nice to meet you Elena" Danny said

"Nice to meet you too, sir Daniel"

"Daniel would do" He said, I nodded.

"Right, so how much are they asking? How much do we get, how many of grains do we consume on a monthly basis and when will our own grains grow?"

"Exactly 2 months, grains will be ready to harvest, we consume about 5 tonnes of grains on monthly basis and it will cost us $30,000 for 10 tonnes of it"

"Go ahead and buy them, Slevador is currently over harvesting them, 30 grand is a very good price, double them we should buy at 60 grand but negotiate so that we can get 23 to 25 tonnes of grains, we'll keep the rest on our warehouse, we still have the capacity to store them right?"

"Yes we do. Great I'll deal with them today, thanks Nic. Elena" and with that, Danny left.

Nicholas continued his paperworks while I was browsing at his library and finding some interesting book to read.

"Elena.. I want you to meet some of my friends tonight"

I nodded while looking at the book collection. It's mostly business books, I guess its very much needed as he'll be ruling this country soon enough. I finally take a book from the shelf, it's called trading strategies. Not that I find it interesting, I barely understand business but i guess why not.

I turned the pages and started reading but soon after I find myself drifting off.

I blinked my eyes open and find Nic sitting beside me.

"Remember we're meeting some of my friends tonight?"

I nodded and sit right up. "Lets get you ready, there will be some maiden that will help bath you and dress you in the bathroom, go there now and come here once you're done"