part 19 - N

I woke up the next day with Charlotte standing in front of my bed, with a see through robes, she handed me a remote control. I pressed it and she moaned, turns out its a remote control for the vibrator that's already inside her.

"I think .. Ohhh god, that your product is the best product in the market sire" She said half moaning. Oh she wanted to play dirty.

"Is that so?" I teasingly asked while switching up the setting.

"Yess, ahhh sir" She moaned again, disgustingly.

"Take your robe, I'll take you somewhere" I said. I plan to take her to the garden, today the gardener will tidy up the garden, I'm aware of that.

She obeyed and got dressed. I took her hand and the remote still in me, we head to the garden. I pressed her up to a pillar on the edge of the garden, found a rope and tied her hands behind the pillar. She can't move now. She looked at me seductively, only I think that it's quite disgusting. I pressed her and whispered,"lets see how long you can last with the highest setting on, if my product is the best, it shouldn't take long for you to beg does it?" I teased as she moaned lowly

"But sire. Ahh.. There are people.. Here" She said while moaning

"Well that's the challenge isn't it?" I replied, pulling down her robe just enough to see the bra peaked little bit. With that, I left the garden. I looked back to see she's still fidgeting and trembling, probably cumming? So I switched the setting even higher

"Ahhh!" She screamed. I threw the remote to the trash, left her in the pillars in the garden while I went back to my bedroom.

I hope my parents found her and she's eliminated.

That made me realized that I have to lock my bedroom door preventing all the girls bursting in. It's also very weird how they know the location of my room. Horny bitches.

In the afternoon, the girls and I will go to some private school within the area to understand their curriculum and if they're good, it will be applied to the public school.

"Anastasia, Isabelle" I greeted them in the car, "where is Charlotte?"

"Eliminated, your highness" Isabelle answered, I smirked.

"Oh, why is that?" I asked

"She was found in the garden, doing some.. Self pleasure sir" Isabelle replied.

"Hmm"

It was a short trip to the school. As we reached the school, the headmaster, teachers and staffs are already in the front gate greeting us. We step out of the car and the girls followed one of the teachers while I went with the headmaster to discuss if there are any opportunities of the headmaster to become a part of our education ministry. Prinston was said to have an unremarkable programs for our country, their graduates are 80% successful business person. I've seen several of their students actually work as the director of my company too.

"Your Highness, it's very much our pleasure to receive a visit like this, we apologize beforehand if there are anything that are unsuitable for your likings and if things are unprepared" Said the headmaster.

"Thank you Mr. Cavanaugh for allowing me to visit on such a short notice. Prinston Private School I believe  has preceded its reputation. If I may know, how does the system work here sir?"

"Ah yes," Headmaster Cavanaugh turned on the projector,"Prinston is home to 14,505 students from kindergarten to senior high. We've implemented montessori method since kindergarten, we believe this will help child maximize their own potential at their own pace. Hence starting junior high, we let student chose their own specialization. This has been successful for 99% of the graduates here."

"If this is such a great program, why isn't this implemented elsewhere Mr Cavanaugh? What makes montessori different than others?"

"Montessori requires extra attention to the child, its a unique education program that allow a student to bond with their teacher for up to 3 or 4 years in our school at least, because that teacher is the person who understand the child's progress, potential. Its the teachers commitment for one. Secondly would be the parents expectation. A lot of parents expect their child to learn at the same pace as others, for instance, parents has a set a benchmark that if one is aged 3, they should be able to count, do very simple math, like a single digit addition or substraction, well yes by the end of the year, students will eventually understand how to do that however sometimes parents are a tad impatient for the progress sir." He explained

"I agree with you Mr Cavanaugh, it is a great program, its amazing to see how education has developed over the years. Mr Cavanaugh, I have an offer to make to you, what would you say if you join us as the part of ministry of education?"

"Wha.. Your highness.." Mr Cavanaugh was surprised, I guess

"We'll offer competitive benefits .." I countered.

Mr Cavanaugh take a deep breath and said, "Your highness, I am honored, but I cannot take your offer for I am to retire this year. I am nearly 75 years of age, although if I may, I wanted to refer you to my second child sir, both my children, they're the brain behind all this. They really deserve the credit"

"I would love to meet them one day Mr Cavanaugh" I said handing him my card, "please contact my assistant and he will set up a meeting with me with the nearest day available. I'm afraid I would have to go now Mr Cavanaugh, it has been an honor to be able to understand more about the amazing standard Prinston has set and keep up"

"The honors are ours, your highness" Mr Cavanaugh replied,"let me walk with you back to the car". I nodded and followed him back to the main gate where the car is.

I shook Mr Cavanaugh's hand and bid goodbye. We all went back to the castle to end the day