part 13

We're home after the shopping gala. We ordered take out and Tim handed out a gift for me.

"What's this?" I asked.

" Open it" Tim replied

It's a phone! They have saved all their contact numbers in the phone.

"We figured you must need it, call Nic he's waiting" Tim told me

"Okay, excuse me" I excused myself out the living room to the porch area and called Nic

"Hey love, I've been waiting for you" Nic greeted over the phone.

"Hi Nic, how's things going there?" I asked

"Ah.. Hmm alright so you know with the auditions, my parents actually selected 5 girls for me and asked me to choose the final one by 3 months. I've met all of them, but seeing them makes me realize how much I've missed you. I can't wait to see you again babe"

"I see... Hmmm so .. Uh.. when will you come back here?" I asked, trying not to sound too needy.

"I'll see if I can get there tomorrow love, I can't stay away from you for too long, it's starting to get uncomfortable here"

"Hmmm. Why so? I thought it's supposed to be your home?"

"True that, but my parents are straight up forcing me into a somehow arranged marriage, see that's the disturbance"

"Well I mean.. Perhaps.. You could give them a chance Nic?"

"El... Babe, I gotta go now but I'll see if I can come back to you tomorrow okay love? Tell me about your weekend tomorrow when I see you" Nic ends the call. I contemplated if I was wrong saying those words. I like Nic, not sure if he feels the same though..

I sighed, opened the door and head back in.

"How was the call?" Tobias asked.

" Nic sounds.. Good" I replied with a smile

"Ah.. I think he misses you as much as you'd like him to be here love" Karl added, I smiled back at Karl, hoping what he said is true.

"Fancy snuggling in with your professor tomorrow?" Fitz asked, I slowly nodded and head upstairs to his room.

It's a very different ambience than Nic's. Nic's room is bright, cozy, minimalist. Fitz bedroom is cozy too, but it's much darker themed, everything is made of wood, it has a vintage yet elegant theme to it. Every inch of the room smells like mahogany.

"I like your smell" I said.

"Thanks?" Fitz responded, not quite sure about it, then I just realized what I've said, too little too late.

"What? I mean.. Not your smell, what I mean is your bedroom, not you, the bedroom smells good.. Yeah, that's what I meant" I blabbered.

Fitz laughed,"it's alright love, I got it, I know what you meant"

"I'm gonna.. Brush my teeth" I said, heading to the bathroom only to bump my head on the door. Jeez get yourself together El! I mentally scolded myself.

Fitz come after me, "Are you alright? You're not usually this.. Clumsy"

"I know, I don't know what has gotten into me either" I said while Fitz helped me up. Entering the bathroom and I'm in awe for the second time. It's humongous, it has similar theme, very clean again, nice smell.

After brushing my teeth with Fitz, we both snuggled in the bed and slept.

In the morning, I saw Fitz still asleep, I got out of the bed, washed my face and brushed my teeth, head down stair. They guys are getting ready to work except Tim and Karl.

Tim is making juice for everyone and Karl is.. Sleeping on the couch.

"Thanks man, bye baby, there's an emergency in the ER, they needed my help I gotta rush" Tobias thanked Tim for the juice and kissed my cheek before going.

"Alright, I gotta go too, my lecture will be in 1 hour, Zane you still joining me? I can drop you off before your 11 a.m meeting" Eli said

"Yeah lets go" Zane replied.

"Bye love" They greeted before heading out, I waved goodbye.

"Oh Mondays, anything else you'd like with that juice baby?" Tim asked

"This juice will suffice, thank you" I replied

"Oh you're here thank god, I looked everywhere in the bedroom" Fitz said as he walked down the stairs.

" You're not going to the campus?" I asked

"Nope, my lecture schedule is only on Thursday, I'm only part time there, I work in the company full time" Fitz replied

"Oh, what company?"

" The company, Elena" Fitz smirked, I quickly understood what he meant.

"Its too bright here man" Karl complained as he wakes up from the couch

"Why are you sleeping here anyway?" Tim replied

"I got an emergency c-section last night, a young resident is giving his first c-section and I gotta supervise" Karl sighed, "Imma head to my room, please wake me up for lunch"

"What do you guys want for lunch?" Tim asked

I look at Fitz, he's hot.

" Elena?" Tim brought me back to life

"Wha.. Huh?"

"You dozed off for a second there"

"Oh.. Yeah I have no idea what's for lunch"

"Lasagna?" Fitz suggested.

"Lasagna it is!" Tim exclaimed, heading back to the fridge and start preparing.

"Ready for some books?" Fitz asked me, standing up, I nodded and followed him to the library.

This library is huge, there are a lot of books here, history of our country, politics, business, anatomy, biology, books about dogs, cats you name it.

"Fitz..?" I searched as I lost him in the isle

"Here, love" He peeked on the end of the isle and I rushed to him.

"What lesson do you lecture at the campus?" I asked

"History and politics, sometimes I'm a substitute for Eli as a business teacher" He answered, while giving me a book.

It's marked 1978. History I figured. This is going to be interesting, I hope.

"You know, we never got to know your age, Elena"

"I'm 23, how about you?" I asked back

"26.." He answered

"Isn't that, a bit too young to become a professor?" I asked back. Fitz looked at me, tilted his head and walks forward to my direction. I stepped back until my back is on the wall, Fitz is now standing incredibly close to me, he puts his hand on my waist and another on the wall, I can feel the heat between us, "are you saying that I'm not as qualified?"

"Oh, no that's not what I meant, sorry, I mean you're young and it's uh.. Great to become a professor at a very young age, sorry," I gulped, "sir.." I added.

He studied my face closer and kissed me softly. God why am I so turned on by this right now. I can feel myself getting wet. God get yourself together Elena you're learning.

"Great, so let's start with History, of our beloved country", he said as if nothing had just happened, handing me another book and walk towards the study area. He grabbed a chair for me, I hurriedly sit down beside him.

"You can read through chapter 1 and tell me about it"