part 20 - N

Today, I'll go to Azalon village, Anastasia's hometown to see the orphanage. It will be a long journey. Azalon is far south of Cordonia, it's surprising to see the roads have broken down. I took note and messaged Thalon, the kingdom's infrastructure advisor about this so they can get it fixed immediately.

When we finally reach Azalon, its already dark.

"Well we have to find a place to stay, we'll visit the orphanage tomorrow" I said

"Your highness, my parents have tidied the guest room if you'd like to stay there, also a few more rooms have been cleaned in the maid chamber for others to stay for the night" She offered.

"Yeah that would be alright, I sincerely hope my presence is not a disturbance to your home Anastasia"

"Not at all your highness" She replied

Once we reached her mansion, her parents are by the front door greeting us.

"Mother, father, this is Prince Nicholas"

"Good evening, your highness, welcome to our humble home"

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Preston for the generous offer to allow us to stay in your mansion for the night, we hope our presence isn't a disturbance"

"Not at all your highness, it would be our honor, allow me to assist you to your bedroom" Anastasia's father said and leading me to the bedroom, which happens to be Anastasia's bedroom.

"Papa!" Anastasia exclaimed.

"We're very sorry your highness to be very unprepared, but our guestrooms bed was broken and in no condition to be used, Anastasia can use the couch" Her father explained.

"It's no worries, I can take the couch, you're kind enough to offer us a place to stay" I offered

"No your highness, I insist to take the couch" Ana said

"Let's first have dinner shall we? It must be a long journey" Ana's mother offered. We nodded and followed her to the dining table.

Anastasia's mother has prepared some dinner for us, "smells delicious" I complimented

"Oh, I hope you'll enjoy it your highness, it's only a few of what I could prepare, please, take a sit and eat before it gets cold" And we sat & dined in silence.

After dinner I head upstairs to Ana's bedroom, showered and take a rest. I sat on the couch and took my phone out to see tomorrow's plan, it seems like we only plan to go to the orphanage then we can head back to the castle. Ana has got out from shower just wrapped in towels, surprised to see me still awake, she gasped.

"Oh Lord! I'm so sorry your highness, I'm so clumsy I didn't brought my new clothes with me to the bathroom." She explained. I smiled and look back at my phone. She hurriedly grabbed fresh set of clothing and ran back to the bathroom. Just as she went back, she dropped her bra but was unnoticed.

But she's already in the bedroom, it's impossible to unsee the red bra she dropped, it's literally in front of me however would it be inappropriate for me to give this to her? I decided to go with the later, I grabbed her bra from the floor and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Anastasia.." I called

"Yes your highness?" As she opened the door with only her panties on and see the bra on my hand.

"Oh my god! I'm so very sorry" She said as she take the bra from my hand. I tilted my head and she just realised she's naked. She almost closed the door but I stopped, grabbed her face and kissed her.

I pressed her up against the wall and kissed her neck while she lets out small moans.

I grabbed her boobs still pressing her against the wall and asked, "do you want to do this?"

"Yes.. Your highness" She said moaning.

"Yes what?" I teased

"Yes, I want you to fuck me, your highness"

"Bend over" I ordered as she did. What a little tease she's actually wearing a crotchless panty, a matching lace set with her bra.

I took my dick out and begin banging her from behind. She moaned even louder and I spanked her hard, making sure there are marks on her but cheek. She got tighter as I feel her cumming, I grabbed her hair, "look at yourself in the mirror cumming hard, daddies little princess is not so innocent at all huh?"

"Your highness.. Ahhh... Ahhh.."

"Cumming now your dirty little slut?“

"Ahhh. Your highness.. Ah...  I'm coming" She panted, moaned as she came while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Fuck, god damn it, Elena," I feel myself getting close so I pulled out and came on her ass. I wiped myself clean, dress myself and leave her in the bathroom.

I sat on the couch and took my phone one, reminiscing what just happened, did I say Elena? Fuck it I couldn't care less. As I look at my phone, there's a text from Elena. I haven't see her for a long time, I missed her. I have to go back to her tomorrow. Cute. She's asking me how everything going. I replied that I will see her tomorrow, if not, the next day after tomorrow.

"Your highness.. Who is"

"I'll sleep on the couch and you'll have the bed. No more words" I cut her before she could ask more questions.

We slept through the night and woke up early the next morning to go to the orphanage. It's not as huge as Anastasia's home but as she said, yes its decent to fit 40 kids. They are well fed, that's the most important thing. They are studying when we're there. It was precisely as what Anastasia mentioned.

After the visit, I met with Ana's father and said "Thank you Mr Preston for the noble things you've done for this village, if there are any assistance required from the palace, please let me know, we'll glady assist you, please contact the citizen relation here" I took out my card and give him.

"Thank you Your Highness, it has been our pleasure and honor." He said as he receive the card. We get back to the car and head back to the palace.