part 15 - N

I wanted to clear up the clouds between us so I'll just be clear with Elena that she's the one that I want. She stayed silent during the entire conversation, either because she's not feeling the same way I do, or is still perplexed about the whole situation. I'll give her sometime to think about it, let everything sink in.

"You okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm good"

"If you're not feeling the way I do.."

"Nic," Did she call me or it's on my mind?

"or you need some time to think about it.." I kept blabbering

"Nic" She called me did she?

"It's okay I can understand"

And with that she kissed me, "I feel the same way, just so you know.."

Aw she's flushed.

I kissed her back, happy that she like me, glad she feels the same way I do. Feeling the heat and all the emotion on me, I pressed her up against the wall, grabbed her waist and kissed her hard. Oh I plan to tease her.

"Wanna head back in?" I offered and she nodded but still panting, so we got back on the couch. Fitz and Tim are still there watching some movies.

"Heeyy here's the love birds" Fitz said, while Tim made kisses with his hands.

"So, how was your weekend, where did you go?" I asked again

"After you left, Zane, Fitz and Tobias took me to an exhibition, and on Sunday we went to a brunch and we shopped" She replied

"Oh, what exhibition?"

"Electric motors for vibrators."

"I see, anything interesting happened?" I asked while lifting up her shirt a little, touching her waist area.

"Little did I know, the last hall was a private exhibition held by your company"

"Which one?"

"The.. Uh.. Adult toys company"

"Oh.. Did they display the tentacles there?"

"Yeah, they tested it live too" She replied

"Oh they do, did you see the whole show?" She blushed and nodded, "anything else happened after you got home?"

"Not much, Tim and Karl took me shopping the next day" She said blushing

"You're not a very good liar are you?" I asked back, "what are you hiding?"

Little did she know, I was actually jerking off her scene from the camera. I just wanted her to say it.

"Um.. We uh... We had sex" She said bluntly.

"Oh really, did you enjoy it?"

"Mhmm.."

"How did it go?"

"Nic!"

"Tell me baby how did it go?"

"Fitz, I think we need to finish the chapter that we were studying?" She changed the topic

"Yeah, sure whatever you say darling" Fitz replied, nodding at me understanding my game, "let's get back up"

So the head back to the library.