47

Tanner

I was starting to grow nervous. When I originally picked out the gift, I wasn't sure what she'd think of it. I knew Charlie wasn't a materialistic girl, but I also wasn't entirely sure that she was into all the sappy shit that I found myself newly drawn to since I've met her. I just knew, when I saw it, that it was a perfect representation of how I saw her. She was truly my shining star. She saved me from myself in a way. She brought a happiness out in myself that I didn't even know existed.

Her eyes met mine and before I could even react, she was in my lap. Her lips crashed into mine and that happiness she brought out in me instantly swelled in the pit of my stomach.

Her kiss was filled with so much emotion that it took the breath straight from my lungs. Once my head finally caught up to what was going on, my hands flew to her hips, pulling her as close as humanly possible, and still it wasn't close enough.

My fingertips dug into her hips as she threaded her fingers through my hair, tugging at that sweet spot near the base of my neck.

A growl escaped my throat as she bit down on my bottom lip, pulling it towards her, her hips rocking in the most tantalizing way against my already hard cock.

"Fuck." I hissed out between our kiss as I gripped her hips harder, rocking her hips even faster against me.

In one swift motion, I flipped us over so she was beneath me, her legs wrapped around my hips. I trailed my kisses down her neck, leaving a sloppy wet trail behind as I nipped at her skin and soothed over every single spot with my tongue.

Her moans rang out between us and it wasn't helping the fire that was flaring deep within me.

"God, I love you." I mumbled against her skin as I continued to trail my lips further down until they were ghosting across the neckline of her dress. As amazing as she looked in it, now all I wanted to do was rip it off of her.

I slowly slid each of the shoulders of her dress down as I placed soft kisses on nearly every inch of exposed skin.

Her hands smoothed up my back, bringing my shirt along with them as she tugged it off of me and threw it to the side. "Woops." She squeaked innocently but had the most devious smile wrapped around her lips.

She giggled softly but that laugh died in her throat, turning to a moan as I bucked my hips against hers, pressing against her sensitive core.

My grin must say it all because she whined out a, "Not fair."

"Very fair." I smirked up at her.

My hands roamed her body, looking for the stupid zipper to this stupid dress that I wanted off of her body so damn bad.

I finally found it, hidden along her left side. I tugged it down slowly before peeling the dress off of her, tossing it to the side. "Woops" I teased her in the same exact way she teased me.

She rolled her eyes at me, the shit eating grin never leaving her lips.

I drank in every single inch of her perfect body and admired the matching set of lacy black lingerie she was wearing.

Her grin gave her away. She had planned this all along. And as much as I loved looking at her in it, I wanted it the fuck off.

I reached behind her, unclasping her bra in one try— giving myself a mental pat on the back— before sliding the straps slowly down her shoulders, watching as goosebumps erupted across every single inch of her body.

She yanked her bra off completely and threw it aside, clearly growing impatient.

I tutted at her, shaking my head. "Slow down there killer—" I leaned forward, my lips barely ghosting her earlobe. "I'm taking my time with you tonight."