27

I walk through the door around five pm and the house is quiet

"Hello?" I call out. No reply. The boys must be out.

I walk up to my bedroom, tossing my books onto my small desk before sitting behind my computer screen, getting started on my homework.

An hour or so passes and when I'm finally done with the assignment my eyes are practically burning out of my skull.

I tug my phone from my pocket, seeing a text from Charlie light up my screen. I smile at her message before typing a reply, asking her out tonight.

I have the biggest shit eating grin stretched across my face the entire time we text back and forth, the smile only growing when she agrees to the date.

I had the perfect plan. We'll go out to the grasslands and I'll park the truck. We'll have a cute movie night under the night sky. It will be perfect, just like her.

I rush around the house, scouring every closet and bedroom for as many extra blankets and pillows I can find. The bed of my truck wasn't necessarily the most comfortable, so I needed to find as much padding as I could.

Once I have about ten blankets and quite a few pillows, I carry them to my truck and throw them into the tiny back seat.

I walk back up to my room, grabbing my laptop before heading back out of the house.

Before driving to her dorm, I stop at the grocery store, picking up some pre-made sandwiches, drinks, snacks and a bottle of red wine for her. Wine wasn't my favorite, but I wouldn't mind the slight buzz from a glass or two- to calm my nerves.

I pull into the student parking lot a half hour later and check my reflection in the visor mirror. I draw in a shaky breath and try to calm my shaking hands before climbing out and making my way up to the sixth floor.

I knock on the door and when she opens it, I'm momentarily left speechless. I trip over my words, trying to tell her how amazing she looks as my eyes scan every inch of her body. Her white shirt is clinging to her every jaw dropping curve and the way her yoga pants frame her perfect legs and ass- I didn't know what to say, shit I can't even remember how to breathe.

She shakes that perfect ass and I nearly drop to the floor. Fuck. A shiver shoots through my body as the pressure builds between my legs. I take in a shaky breath before wrapping my arms around her, pulling her as close as space will allow.

My lips find hers, pressing hard against them. I can feel the vibration of a word slipping from her lips and for a moment I think she's about to tell me that she loves me, but I must be hearing things because she kisses me back with such an intensity it almost knocks me on my ass.

The moan that escapes her lips does nothing to keep me in an upright position, my jeans starting to become tighter in the crotch as I spring to life. I let out a soft grunt against her lips and try to keep my cock from poking her in the leg.