"I was thinking to get a bouquet of flowers, but like... uh- heart shaped" I requested.

"Ah, yes!" she exclaimed. "Did you want them in a specific color?"

"Do you have them blue?" i politely asked.

The woman nodded with a huge smile. "Of course, come with me, madam..." she said as she led me the way to a big heart shaped bouquet of flowers, like i wanted. "...do you like these?"

"Yes, i'll take them" i smiled.

The lady gently lifted it and we went to the counter where she gave it little touches. "Is this for someone special, madam?"

"Um, yeah... it's for a special woman i'm courting. Do you think she'll like it?"

"No doubt, ma'am. Maybe this would make her say the 'sweet yes'" she winked. "I hope so" i laughed at her statement and waited for her to make the last touches.

"All done, ma'am!" she exclaimed.

I bowed and grabbed my wallet. "How much do i owe you?" i asked.

"9'000 won"

I almost chocked as soon as i heard the prize, i didn't think it'd cost this much, but i brushed my worry off and just paid it.

"Thank you, ma'am. Good luck!" she exclaimed.

I thanked her and exit the store, got inside the car and gently placed the bouquet of flowers on the passenger seat then rushed to Jennie's.

Not long after, i finally arrived outside the singer's building, i got out with the flowers and ran to her front door. I took a deep breath and knock on the door, my brow furrowed when no one opened, so i knocked again, but no one opened so i did it again but harder, and again, and again, until i heard a voice from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming, geez!" the door finally opened and a tall woman appeared with messy morning hair and with her pajamas. "Who the heck- oh, hey Lis..." the blonde greeted with a surprised face. "...you're so early, i want to beat your ass" she rolled her eyes and stepped back so i could enter.

"Well someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed, huh?" i joked and closed the door behind me.

Rosé groaned and gave me a little push. "Why are you so early anyway? Jennie's probably still sleeping."

"I got a little excited" i smiled, but then fades when i noticed the older's state. She seemed tired. "Are you alright? You look off..."

"I- i'm just a little stressed, with my debut and stuff, and i haven't slept that well these few days" she answered.

"Oh, do you, maybe, want to tag along with us? so you can relax a bit" i offered but she shook her head.

"Thanks Lis, but i'll have to decline your offer, i want to sleep and rest. Sorry."

I smiled at her and shook my head. "It's fine, no worries. But if you ever need anything, just tell me, alright?" i assured her. Chaeyoung nodded with a small smile and thanked me afterwards. "I'm going back to sleep, Lis." She said and went back to her room, while i slowly sneaked in Jennie's room. She was in her bed, under a big blanket and a lot of soft toys surrounding the small woman. I placed my gift aside and sat on the edge of the bed to wake her up by gently poking her.

"Hey, Jen. Wake up." i whispered. "Angel?"

She groaned and said. "Leave me alone, i don't want to!"

"Please, Nini." i begged as i continued poking her.

"Nini?" she asked then smiled, her eyes still closed. "Give me a kiss first"

I was stunned by her request, but who am i to say no? So, i started leaning in and before our lips could touch, she pushed me so hard, i fell back on the bed. "You wish, Manoban" she laughed.