Yuna let out a sigh, "Yeah, ok."

Yuna let Kamianri lead her to the train they had to take. Apparently, he had already bought the tickets and the train ride would be just under an hour long. Yuna didn't mind, as Kaminari took out his phone and let her pick out something to watch. Yuna settled on a show she had been wanting to watch for a little while that Kaminari said he had also wanted to watch before handing her an earbud. They got through the first two 20-minute-long episodes before discovering they only had ten minutes left of the train ride and just talking for the rest of the time.

When they arrived, Yuna had no idea where they were going and realization only struck her as they approached a science museum.

"Wait a minute," Yuna started as Kaminari stopped them in front of the building. "Isn't this the place with that huge planetarium?"

"I mean, based on all the websites I looked at, it's the best planetarium in Japan, so I'm gonna say yes," Kaminari answered, a smile appearing on his face as he saw the sparkle in Yuna's eyes. "Wow, you're more of a nerd than I thought you were."

Yuna's face flushed with embarrassment, "Yeah, whatever. I'm not the person who did research to figure out which science museum was best."

"Yeah, only because I care so much about you that I had to do research to make sure this is the best first date possible," Kaminari replied in the flirtatious tone that used to make her roll her eyes; now it was making her blush.

"Whatever," Yuna replied simply with a huff. "Are we gonna go in or just stare at it?"

Kaminari laughed and they started walking into the building, "So keeping it a surprise was a good call?"

"Well, I would've been just as excited either way," Yuna said, crossing her arms. "But I suppose I'm good with it."

Kaminari rolled his eyes before he opened the door for Yuna, "After you, my lady."

"Why thank you, kind sir," Yuna replied in a joking voice as she walked through the door. It seemed like Kaminari had been expecting her to roll her eyes or make a retort since Yuna visibly saw his brain trying to process what she had just done. Yuna laughed and saw Kaminari's cheeks go red, "What? I can make jokes too, you know."

"Y-Yeah, but you're not exactly the type that makes jokes," Kaminari replied, his tone a mix of serious and teasing.

Yuna rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Are you buying tickets?"

"Yeah, since we've seemed to have established that I pay for everything in this relationship," Kamianri said, rolling his eyes. Yuna turned her face away almost immediately and followed behind Kaminari with her eyes on the ground, hoping he couldn't see her blush.

The two walked over to the ticket counter, Kaminari pulling out his wallet and asking for two tickets to the museum before asking about the planetarium. Yuna was sure she looked like a five-year-old as she bounced up and down on her toes a little as Kaminari talked to the ticket seller about the planetarium.

Yuna loved stars, both because of her quirk and because she had always found the night sky pretty. But she had never really been able to go stargazing much since she lived in the city and didn't travel to the country much, meaning, as much as she knew about constellations and stars, she had never seen that many of them in real life. And while a planetarium wasn't quite the real thing, it was still just as exciting to her. Not to mention that she was there with Kaminari, who she always found herself immediately relaxing around.

"Alright, so we have about an hour until they have the next planetarium show, so where do you wanna go?" Kaminari asked as they walked past the ticket booth and into the actual museum.

Yuna shrugged, "I don't know. Let's just wander around."

For the next hour, Yuna and Kaminari wandered around the three-floor science museum. Kaminari was mostly dragged around by Yuna after they found the first thing that interested her, him smiling as Yuna nerded out over science things; mostly space science things. The feeling of comfort that came with being around Kaminari led Yuna to act more like a kid than she ever did.

They made it through the space floor of the museum and went to the next floor to find a large area that was themed on electricity. Kaminari saw that as his time to shine and started talking about all the things he knew about electricity, which earned a comment from Yuna that cause Kaminari to let out a defeated sigh and call her a smartass.

After Yuna teased Kaminari a bit while they were on the second floor, they moved to the third floor and found that it mostly consisted of areas that had to do with biology and nutritional science, which hadn't really interested either of them. Their hour of wandering around the museum was also close to being over, so they didn't spend much time on the third floor before heading back down to the planetarium.

"There's a lot more people here than I thought there'd be," Kaminari mumbled when they arrived at the entrance to the planetarium. A small line of 15 or so people had formed at the door, Yuna and Kaminari went to the back. Soon, the doors to the planetarium opened and they were making their way inside.

After Kaminari handed the emplee their tickets, the two of them stepped inside, and Yuna glanced aorund. The room was a bit bigger than she had expected, though she didn't think it'd be that small in the first place. The seats were set up like a threater, Yuna and Kaminari taking a seat toward the middle of room. Yuna stared up at the blank ceiling as the seats slowly filled. The planetarium wasn't completely filled, but at least hald the seats had people in them.

Then a presentator started talking just before the dome screen ceiling lit up with stars. Yuna's breath was taken away at the sight. She could pick out tons of constellations in the fake night sky, not to mention that the milkway was more present than any time Yuna's ever seen it. Blues and purples were more prominate in this version in the night sky than any Yuna had ever seen.

The whole time during the presentation that talked about the differences in the night sky based on time of night and time of year, Yuna was whispering to Kaminari. She had gotten shushed by the people behind them once, but mostly ignored them and kept talking. She pointed out as many constellations as she could recognize and only shut her mouth when the presentator started talking about a constellation she didn't know, which only happened twice. Kaminari had a smile one his face the whole time as he listened to Yuna gush over the stars with her eyes sparkling.

When the actual presentation was over, the presentator took questions before giving the group some time to just look at the dazzling screen on the ceiling before the next group had to come in. Yuna used that time to point at every constellation she could recognize and talk about what it summon when she drew it with her quirk.

"That was amazing," Yuna said as they walked out of the planetarium.

Kaminari smiled, "Yeah, it was fun. Those people behind us really hated us though."

Yuna shrugged, "Well that's too bad for them."

"I guess it is," Kaminari replied with a laugh. "And it was like trying to tell a hero-obsessed little kid to stop talking about All Might. It's impossible."

"Hey!" Yuna exclaimed, her cheeks warming up. "I am not a little kid."

"But you are hero-obsessed?" Kaminari questioned with a teasing tone.

Yuna huffed and crossed her arms, "Not anymore than you are, considering we're both in the hero course."

Kaminari rolled his eyes and they stepped outside the science museum, "So, do you just wanna head home now?"

"I mean, we have an hour long train ride and I'd much rather go home and eat than have to pay for food," Yuna said.

"You mean make me have to pay for food," Kaminari replied, earning an eye roll from Yuna that made him laugh. "But yeah, we can head home. That was all I had planned. And you're right, we do still have an hour together."

Yuna nodded and they made their way back to the train station. Their train ride seemed to go by faster than both Yuna and Kaminari wanted, but then Kaminari insisted on walking her home, so they got an extra 10 minutes. And when they got to her house, Kaminari took another 5 minutes to drag out their goodbye before he finally let her walk instead her house, officially ending their first date.