Ren: What is it?

Flashback

Rosaleyn: Well, little Paramaanantra. You look quite bold for today then. I hope your decision after this will be as bold as your style for today. You look cute today, anyway.

Thyme and Tia looked at each other amusedly while Tiara just shyly nodded at their mother. Then their mother leaves both her and Thyme to greet the other guests.

Thyme: That was unexpected.

Tiara: I know, right? Now can you please let my hands go?

Thyme: Sure. He then let go of his little sister's hand slowly from his grip. Then he continued on with his words. But, that was a close call. Unless you are this adorable, I don't think she will let go of you that easily. He pokes her nose teasingly.

Tiara: "Eyy, but I have you on my back, right?" She nudges his side.

Thyme: Mhmm. Just what will I do with you, Ara?

Tiara: Find me a nice boyfriend then. That's the least you can contribute. She sipped on her drinks.

Thyme: You can't. It's not the right time yet for you. It's just Thyme in his overprotective brother mode again.

Tiara: And how about you? Aren't you being selfish right now? We are the same. How could you say it's not my time yet?

Thyme: That's different. Me and Gorya have been going steady over the years. While you, it's safe to say, why don't you explore the world more? I'll find a nice one for you. Count on me!

Tiara: As if you will not say that. I'll go to Mira then. See you.
Thyme just shrugged at her.

And we come again to the Ren and Tiara scene.

Ren: That's it?

Tiara: Yup, that's it. What do you expect? This is not a soap opera, Renny.

Ren: Exactly, I suppose. The boys were deadly scared back then, seeing your mother. They thought that she would flip out the moment she saw you. Then again, I said, it's Tiara. They shouldn't be scared of this one.

Tiara: You're the best! Wait. Hmm. I have something to tell you.

Ren: I hope it's something good. Whenever you tell me something, it's never a good one.

Tiara: Hey, hey Mr. Aira. Be nice to me, won't you?

Ren: Alright, Your Majesty.

Tiara chuckles at him then. Afterward, she handed him a black envelope with a letter in it.

Ren: Can I open this? Tiara nodded.

After opening the envelope carefully, he then took a letter from it. He read each and every word slowly and carefully. Then he comes to realize its content when it's reaching the end of the sentences.

Ren: Mind explaining to me what it was about? He cross his arm then after putting down the letter which also contain one invitation card in it.

Tiara: You read that right. Whatever you are thinking of right now, it's true.

Ren: Tiara... You know, right? He spoke slowly this time to her and closely.

Tiara: I do. That's why you can guess out of everyone I came to see you.

Ren: You are being cruel this time. He could only sighed while looking at her after saying that.

Ren: What should I do with this, Ren?