BRIEFING

This is my first ever book written in Wattpad and I'm so excited. I accept constructive criticism since I admit that I can write but I'm not the best at it. Be respectful in your comments and don't forget to show engagements in each chapter through your votes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No copy or any part of this book shall be posted on any other platform without the author's authorization.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to a living or deceased person or event is purely coincidental.

Enjoy reading!

I do not own the pictures added in between chapters. Credits to their rightful owners. These photos were only used to heighten and help the readers' imagination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~SNEAK PEAK~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torianna was the toughest legionnaire across the werewolf kingdom's borders. With the most clear and reliable reputation amongst other questionable ranking wolves. She was recognized and praised by her kind, especially the royals of the kingdom, who treated her dearly. But as she gazed back at the people she led and the royals who she called family, all she felt was guilt.

The secrets of her roots weighing her down every day, like a traitor in shadows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy reading!