FALLING HARD 26

Jessica's point of view

I can't believe I kissed him back.If the plane hadn't shifted. I maybe would have allowed him to have sex with me right there.
I watched as he held both of our bags in his hands and walked towards the hotel registration.
"I got a reservation," He said. I distracted myself and step aside.

I had kissed him back without knowing what I was doing.I thought to myself, but then an idea comes to my head. I need my phone from my bag.

Maybe I could search google, or watch YouTube videos 

"Damn me, there is no way am going to tell him to teach me, this isn't a fucking gun."
I mumbled to myself walking around and looking.

"I must look like a spy, let me stop."I got a few curious gazes and I waved nervously and offered a warm smile. I walk back to where Trevor was standing and slightly hold on to his arm.

"Are you done yet?"I asked the lady, that was batting her eyelashes at him.

"What are you doing with your lashes?Stay focus," I hissed at her and then spontaneously kissed Trevor on the cheek, I watched him pinch his nose hiding the surprise on his face, but I could feel mine heat up and I swallowed and smiled.

"Are you finished yet babe?"I asked again, out of spite. How the hell can a woman be so shameless? she sees him walk in here with me, a beautiful girl like me, and yet still she is flirting with him.
"Let's go," He said and I walk beside him, holding my head high. I could feel the woman stare at my back.

Let them stare, after all, he is the one that wants to kiss me, he shouldn't crave for anyone else  

I laughed at the thought and look at him, to see him watching me.

"That's our room," He said and gave me a key, I pulled the door and open it for him. He walked in set aside the bags and started to search around. He shoved aside the curtains, then close them back.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for bugs," He said getting up off his knees.

"What bugs?"

"Camera bugs, those small voice recording things, you have to be careful around these parts, random motherfuckers just roam around," He said and sigh not finding anything.

"Oh,"I said remembering when they were watching me outside.

"That's why they were watching me outside."

"Don't worry about that, your little show clear up their minds, next time don't try to dress like a mafia princess." He said Opening his bag and removing a bottle of water. He sat on the bed and stare at me.

"Mafia princess?"

"Yes,with all that leather."

"I love leather clothes, don't even think for a second that I'm trying to dress like you, the only clothes that I don't like wearing are clothes that show too much skin," I frowned at him and pulled off the leather jacket. Dropping it on my bed, I catch my hair up in a ponytail. I could feel him watching my every move.

I bend over and pulled my shoe off but I heard him choke so I stop and swing around to see what was wrong. His face was red and he was laughing, wiping water from his lips my eyes followed his movements.

"Don't tell me that I can't bend down anymore without you not looking at me?"

"Oh don't worry babe ,your ass do have great power,"He said empathizing on the word Babe.

"I thought you wouldn't say anything about me calling you that, I swear it doesn't mean anything, "I said backing into a corner as he set aside the water and came towards me.