FALLING HARD 33

Trevor's point of view

Surrounded by big muscular men in a ring, sounds of bells clang together.

"Fight!" The referee shouted. I could hear screams echo around me as the gang shouted their favorite name.

"Go Dragon! Come on!"

"Hit the motherfucker!"

"Fucking hit him!"

I felt my head thrown to the side as I receive a thump across the face.

"That's the one thing you don't do, you pussy, you don't fuck with my face!" I barked at him and the crowd laughed.

I wiped the blood from my lip about millions of times in my life, then I remembered her.

Like a rush of lightning, anger charges through me and I thump and box him with all my anger, Holding him down on the ground, strangling him with my bare hands.

She made me do this, she get under my skin and then fuck me all over. She made me want only her and yet still I fuck someone else and I didn't enjoy it.

"Fuck this!" I shout, lifting my hands but it was held back.

I was pulled away from a bloody face, blood dripped from my fingers and so it leaked from his nose, I could see him hardly breathing.

"Somebody call the doctor," The voice said, that one voice that made me freeze.

Jack Washington

" Sir, what are you doing here?" I asked as he pulled me from the ring.

"You can't walk around and fight if you can't control it," He said with disappointment in his voice.

"Why are you always finding me? I told you to stay away from me but you are not listening," I said stepping away and walked under a nearby pipe I washed my hands. This was where he found me years ago, to protect his daughter, by not meeting her in person.

"You are never getting rid of me, after all, you are involved with my daughter."

"I'm not involved with her anymore Sir," I said, even when the time he hit me across my mouth and I almost shot him, I still haven't lost respect for him.

"Who are you lying to?" He asked giving me a white handkerchief. I took it from him and dry my hands.

Who am I lying to?

"What are you doing here?"

"You told me you found Ricky, what do you want me to do? Leave him there to die?"

"Don't act like you give a shit about Ricky's life, all you care about is Jessica and she is fine," even the sound of her name seems to be punishing me.

I started to walk away from him but I was stopped.

" Yes, you are right. It's my responsibility to make sure that those that she cared for will do right by her. You are sliding in fucking shit."

I continue walking away from him as his voice gets louder.

"You think my daughter keeps just any company? I know her more than you do and she doesn't just walk around and go anywhere with anybody!" He barked and I could swear the world stop to look at me because I could feel eyes.

"I'm not your friend Jack, stop counseling me!" I said and turn around to stare at him.

"You'll be more than a friend if you get your shit together, don't fuck this up, you hear me? make sure you don't fuck things up!"He said jabbing his index finger at me and I couldn't help but smile.

A smile that warms my heart. The way he cared for her from a distance reminded me so much of my dad and then it hit me, he had been there in my ears, barking at me, all those years, trying to make me do the right, even when he was sliding in shit himself.

" Thanks, man!  Everybody get ready, we are getting one of our men back."

What leaves my mouth next I knew it would, once a motherfucker always a motherfucker, plus people only take their medicine when they need it.

That's just it, I don't need you Jessica so get the fuck out of my head

"If anyone leaves beyond we are not turning back for them."

A gasp fell across the room.

"No fucking way Dragon, no one leaves a solider behind."

"You don't tell me what to do! you want out get the fuck out! We ain't no fucking soldiers in here!" I barked at him.

"No, we are not soldiers, we are family! man, fuck your rule, we are not leaving anybody in there," one of them said and I sighed.

" We leave out before night," I said.

Jessica's point of view

I got to the house and I could see security, was high. If anyone wanted In the house, a lot would have to die.

About one week later my life was like a routine, the only difference was that I was cleaning areas in the house, helping Pamela to create lunch and dinner for the guards, and checking now and then on Rollins. We would talk a lot and I would quiz him to see if he was learning since he told me that he always got a home teacher.

***

I showered and changed, throughout all the time water hit against my skin all I could think about was him. The way I treated him, not really me, but my anger and I knew it seems like I didn't give a shit if he fucked anyone. It's like I didn't give a fuck and now I realized that bruised him.

I learned that he video-called his son every night to wish him a good night's sleep. He never once called me and I didn't have the guts to call him.

Which maybe reminds him of Rollins mother

"God help me," I said sighing and sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have barked at you like that, Are you okay? I brought a peace offering," Mary's voice said I looked up at her and she was holding a mug in her hand.

"It's okay."

"Hi," A shy voice said and I looked up towards the door. There she was just when I needed her, her light to shine on me.

"Brie, I'm glad to see you."

"You don't look glad," She said coming and sitting next to me. She hugged me to her and I sigh.

"Girl, cheer up, you have been living in the palace!" and I laughed at her ridiculous reactions. She stood up and started to show me how big something was with her hand.

" God damn, baby, I saw this big chandelier in the top, holy God."

"I think she bathes about a thousand times in the pool," Mary said and she received a pillow thrown across at her and I smiled.

"I see you guys are getting along."

"Don't be jealous, you'll always be my best friend, but I think we could add another one to the group."

"No, Mary is more like a sister role to me, " I said looking down at my fingertips

" Sister role?"Brie asked pointing between us.

"Don't be jealous," I hugged them both to me and I heard a soft voice in the room.

" But you are like a mommy to me by the way something happened to dad, he needs your help," I looked up and my mouth opened, tears ran down his cheeks and I realized he was walking again. He must have run from the room because his knees were knocking together. The phone hangs from his hands.

Mary got up from the bed as if she was stung by a bee. She grabbed the phone from Rollins's fingers, only to drop it herself.
--------------------------------------------------------------

😮😲😳🤔