FALLING HARD 13

Jessica's point of view

I prayed that an animal won't jump out on me.
I sat with my knees pulled to my chest, my heels laying next to my feet. I look up at the sky, I could see clearly; the thin streak of sunlight. Morning has arrived and disappointment swam in my gut.

Throughout the night, I'd whimpered at the slightest noise I heard.I had to look left and right, up and down, in front and behind for Trevor but in vain.

I had torn my skirt, piece by piece with the heel of my shoe, until am left with a short skirt, above my thigh. Leaving clues behind. I must have walked two miles. Bugs had bitten me. My skin stung and scratched but I kept my eyes open.

I slowly got up and walked out to a clear part,standing under the sun, waiting for it to warm my skin.

"I'm going to die out here!" I shouted the feeling of pathetic from my lungs.

I felt something brush against my ankle and I screamed.

I grabbed a stick from the ground and started to beat, hitting and screaming out of fear.I heard the cracking of bones and tearing of flesh.

"Jessica!Stop!" I heard a voice said a couple feet away.

Trevor

I drop the stick and runs toward him, my heart racing.I jump onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"It's okay, shhh, am here," He said, hugging me, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Shhhh, calm down.I'm so sorry I couldn't find you. I spend the whole night searching," He slowly release me, I felt my legs sliding down, my breast pressing unto his chest. He balance me on my feet and put his hands on my cheeks, my palms went over his.

I've never been so happy to see anyone in my entire life.

"Are you okay? You look terrified."

"Am fine," I said trying to sound strong,but my voice came out as a whisper.

I could feel him close to me.So close to smell him, feel the heat coming from him. I watched as he slowly licked his lower lip and my heart did a flip flop. There he stood, looking into my eyes and I felt as if I was drowning in his.

I step away from him and suddenly step back.No one had ever seen so much skin since am not the one to wear naked bath suits, I guess that's what it is, being a scared virgin.

"What is it?"

"I need your shirt," I said folding my arms and looking down at my toes. The sun was finally casting down on us. Even though it felt nice on my skin, just the thought of my legs sliding down on him gets me worried; he may see too much.

I heard him chuckle and I sigh.He lay the bag at his feet and removed his shirt. I glance up just in time to see his muscles reflex, his chest tattooed with a dragon. The name Rollins is on the left side of his tummy. Tattoos of numbers and codes spread across his back as he bends over towards the beg.

I felt his fingers on my ankle and jump, snatching my foot away.

"Chill,It's just that your skin-"He said turning looking at my thigh.

" My skin what?"

"It's,hmm, you got some bruises on it.Are you sure you are okay?" He said suddenly gritting his jaw.

"I'm fine. I scratch a lot," Hoping he would stop staring at my legs.

"Here is the shirt and water, you must be thirsty," He got up and my eyes went to his nipples.

"You should put it on back," I said taking the water from him.

"It's not stink,I promise.I sweat a little but it's still okay, plus you need it to protect that beautiful skin of yours," He laid it on my shoulder and walk off towards the spot where I was hitting.

Beautiful skin of mine, Oh God, what have I gotten my self into?

I felt heat rise to my cheek and I knew I was blushing, quickly I wash my face and drank the rest of the water.

Pushing my feet into the neck of the shirt, I set it on my waist.

"Holy fuck Jessica."

"What is it?"

"You are a beast, you killed It."

"What?" I run towards it but before he could stop me, I turn aside and throw up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you would react to it like that, you okay?" He said a few minutes later giving me another water. We sat on a bankside and he removed the cap.
I Washed my mouth and nod my head.

"I thought it was a snake,I had no idea it was a spunk."

"You killed it really bad too."

"You sound impressed."

"Well maybe I am.We could catch fire and roast it too, but you would be the one eating it not me."

I looked at him and raised a eyebrow ,I couldn't help but laughed out.

"Hahahah, hehe mhmm  hehe,"I watch as his face transformed and he was laughing.The most beautiful laugh I've seen.

" Wow, you look as if you haven't laugh in a while."

"Maybe I haven't."

"Mhmm,it's beautiful," I said and look down at my nails.

"So is yours, you have a gorgeous smile." I look up at him and he picked a stick from my hair and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Not far, just giving you some space."

"I don't want space, boss, I want to go and treat my skin, have a nice shower, and eat, I have been traumatized since last night," I said, emphasizing on the boss.

" Boss, yeah right thanks for reminding me"

What do you mean by that?

He stood with his back to me, hands in his pocket.Then I realized he had a gun.

I got up quickly.

" What are you doing with a gun?"

Jesus Christ,Kevin

"Trevor?What are you doing with a gun? where is Kevin?"

He stood there tense ,I could tell by the change in his muscles.I quickly remove his shirt and throw it at him.

"Answer me?!"I said walking around and standing in front of him.

"He is in the hospital."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Because I shot him, there is a chance he won't survive."

"Why?"

"Because I think he was going to get you raped and then kill you."

"What?"

"Because that is where my dad died."

"Your dad is dead?"

"Do not question me anymore, get the bag,"He pulled on the shirt, and I watched him grab the cap leave the bag, and walked away from me.

"Trevor, you can't just tell me that and then walk away," I grab the bag and then run and grab my heels. I started to walk as fast as I could to keep up with him.

"Just be quiet, helicopters are roaming the air."

"That's not my business."

"Well my business is none of yours either "

"I worked for you, Rollins is my protection so I need to know!"

"Well maybe you should stop working for me!"He finally snap and shout at me.

"What?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, that was just, downhill.

Anyways, select that star icon.