FALLING HARD 11

Like fog falling from the morning sky, his voice surrounded my mind.

How could he left just like that?I continue to unpack my suitcase.

"Because everyday he tells a girl how amazing she looks, nothing new," I said to myself.

"I've been here the whole time, almost night, and this is what I get. I get an amazing compliment and a disappearing man."

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around.

"What the -?"I couldn't finish my sentence because Kevin was standing there. My heart raced in my chest as my eyes scan the room for a weapon.

"Calm down,I'm not here to hurt you.If I wanted to I would have."

"Is that what you tell Rollins?Because am not a kid."

"He is my nephew, How could I ever  hurt him, he is innocent, whatever happens, is between Trevor and me."

"Okay then.Get out, this is my room, not Trevor's,"I slowly walked towards the dresser and grab the lamp.

" If you come one more step to me I'll damage your ass, without mercy."

"I knew this would be difficult.Look am bringing Nicky over because she wants to meet you, am sure you'll understand that am really trying here," He said and I look at him, with a confused expression.

"I don't believe you," I squeeze the lamp handle harder and I felt it pressing into my palms.

He took a step towards me but I wasn't quick enough to protect myself.

"Help! mhmm, Let me go, " I shouted as he wring the lamp from my hand.Holding me tight against his body. He swings me around and pulls me by force out the door with his hands on my mouth. I knew no one was near enough to hear me.

"Don't even shout, Don't let me hurt you."

"You'll have to kill me," I said but my voice muffled against his palm. I kicked at his knee. Like an angry storm, I break out.

"You are one angry lady," He groan and I bit him, knocking my elbow as hard as I could in his jaw.

"You bitch,"He said squeezing my rib cage with his other hand.I felt his fingers dig underneath a bone and I squirm in pain.

He pulled me along through the passageway and exit with me through a back door.An old musty door, with a huge lock.A door that looks like a secret exit.

Cobwebs and spiders loom above our heads.

As he attempted to pull me outside, I grab the end of my skirt and stuck it between the door.

Hopefully it tore,please God

" What do think you are doing?trying to leave clues behind,"He shove me out of his arm and slam the door.I felt a thug on my skirt and I silently thank God.

"He won't catch us ,at least not for now.Move it,"He spins me around and shoves me. Then I realized that night had fallen.

" You don't have to do this, I don't even know who you are," I said, lifting my skirt, straining my eyes to see where am putting my feet.

How could I not see ,how much of a danger this family is?It's all my fault, I should have known that the head always has a tail. The moment he introduces himself I should have known. I was raised smarter than this.

"Be quiet."

"I'm not even talking," I said and looked up as the moon rise from the north, above the trees. I turned around to see him covering our tracks.

It's a forest opening, which seems underground.All I can see are trees, no house, no street light, hear the running feet of animals nearby. The rustling of leaves and the hair on the name of my neck stood straight.

Never have I ever thought I would be in a position where I don't even know what to think. For a moment I forgot how to walk, I just stood there wondering which foot I should put first.

My hands shook and I snap back to reality.

Never goes down without a fight

I slowly step sides ways, hoping the heel of my shoe doesn't crack a stick or anything loud.

"Don't even think of running."

I Ignored him and  run off.

"Come back here!" He barked and I ran, as fast as I could. I head into the woods, tearing at tree limbs with my arms. I felt my skin tear and I knew I was bleeding, but I continued to run.

My lungs screamed for help, but I keep going.Looking behind me now and then, I could see him coming.

I thank God for the moon as I run.Gasping for air. I felt my heels kick on something hard and I braced myself and screamed as I fell.

I hurriedly start to rise but was roughly pull back by my hair.

"Get up," He growl and pulled me by my hair jerking my head.

"Get off me!" I screamed as terror filled my guts. I felt my hands brush against the log and I grab it and knocked him across his head.

I felt his body drop on mine, pressing me into the ground and I trembled.

"Oh my God , Oh my God!" I pushed him off me and widely look around. I felt his neck for a pulse.

Trevor's point of view

"I need every corner of this house searched, every base you hear me?Pamela stay with Rollins, do not leave him," She nodded her head, and twelve men scattered around the house and I entered my room.

"Oh Mary,I'm sorry right now," I lift the bed and removed it.A magazine gun that I haven't touched in months.

"Well, well, baby girl we got some business to do," I stood there with my thoughts running wild, listening to my beating heart as it picked up the pace, and I cleaned it.

I strip my shirt off and strap myself in a vess.I oiled my face and skin except for my palms. All the while listening to the pounding of my heart.

I pulled on a black T-shirt and black jeans pants, I Sat on the bed and pulled on a hiking shoe.

"Where do you think you are going?"
I tied the shoe and stuck the gun in my waist.

"Mary,"I got up slowly, cautiously.

"I won't allow you to leave, As LAPD you are under arrest."

"What?"I watched as she raised her hands and I stared into the muzzle of a pistol.

" On your knees!"She barked, tears running down her cheeks and I heard the trigger pull.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you know this is a romance-action story, it is filled with not just Romance -action, but also other shifty things that's comes falling hard.

I want your support, so please share as you go a long.I'll give you a shout out if you let me know.Thank you.

Eg:I was sent over by (@  username) I'll give the 'username' a shout out.If that person have books ,I'll vote or read.Please do so on my conversation board.Thank you.