BONUS CHAPTER

Jessica's point of view.

MONTHS LATER

"You like it just like that, don't you? The way you ride my stiff dick, I can feel your wet, juicy pussy crying for me, "He said.

My head throwback, riding him as he pushes himself into me. He Squeezed and kneed my breasts tight with his hands. He watched our intertwined bodies and grows impossible harder. I groan and bounce on him.

His dark hair fell over his forehead and his eyes flashed desire.

" Don't you dare come before me, "He growled.

How is that possible?

Leaning up his head, he grips my hip forcefully slowing me down and I moan. His tongue swirl around one of my nipples as he pinches the other and I arched my chest at him, pushing my breast into his mouth.

Sensations of pleasure rip through me as he pushes me off him, flipping me over on my back.

Crack!

A sting shots through my right buttock cheek and pleasure jerked my body as he pushes himself into me from behind. He had slapped me with his hands. Tears enter my eyes when he pulls on my clit with his fingers, rubbing and grinding against me.

"Talk to me baby, tell me what you need. fuck, you want me fuck you and suck you, drain your pussy wet, all that sloppy sounds your sexy tight pussy makes as I slowly -slowly -slowly moves in and out," His deep voice comes out and he grips me by my hair, pulling me by my hair.

"Mhmm, Trevor!please!" He pushes himself deep into me then he slows down. I was so close, my toes curl. Dragging my leg up I leaned halfway to the side and he pulled out and slammed himself into me. Kissing me, pulling on my lower lip.

Turning me around on my back, still thrusting into me. Opening my legs wider; he sinks himself deep. I grip the sheets hard, my diamond ring glistening, when it hit the high pole of Paris. Pushing myself against him more as he thrust harder. The hitting wetness of our bodies and heavy breathing filled the room. It Was soon joined by my moaning.

I moan and screamed his name, with my eyes closed as he tear down my walls. I don't think I will be able to hold it any longer. Just then he pulls out, got me reaching up, and grabbed for him.

He dip his head and held down my thighs. Wrapping his fingers deep in my hip as he covers my pussy with his mouth. Swirling his tongue across my clit, causing me to push myself against his mouth, pushing him off with my hands at the same time. He held me in place and pushes his tongue inside of me and twirls it around.

"Trevor!Oh my god-please-please!" I cried. He pulls out his tongue and drags me back to the center of the bed. Flipping me over on my stomach he closes my legs and enters me. I scream and begged him to stop even though I didn't want him to.

He thrust faster and faster and faster, sucking on my neck to my shoulders and I push him away, causing him to slip out and crawl back away from him up to the head of the bed. I fan my pussy with my hands and he looks at me and grins. I moaned when he bites his lips.

Oh God, fuck me

He grab me by my leg and settled between them, rubbing my clit and entering my soaked entrance. My heated pussy begged him.

"You are so wet, so fucking wet, ahhhh." He moans, and I love it. I grip him above his shoulders, sinking my nails into him, and blood leaks from my fingers. I had cut him, though he seemed to like it.

"Fuck," He said thrusting harder, I got so near again and he slams into me brutally.

"Just like that, in and out, in and out."