FALLING HARD 37

Third person point of view

In a modern hall, surround by slow music, flowers of all types were set in flower pots, which lay in a corner of the room. There were four sofas of dark blue; a woman sat in one.

Her blond hair fell over her slender shoulders, dressed in black pants and a yellow silky long-sleeve blouse, long earrings that looked like pearls glistening from her ears.

Her name was Regina. She sat knitting a small hole back together on her favorite tablecloth. Her legs crossed together and her forehead knit together in focus.

"Turn the music down, I can't focus in peace!"She barked in frustration."Damn it!"She said throwing the cloth down and coming up hard on her black heels.

She walked like a modeler and held her head. Anyone could say she did plastic surgery but she was all natural. She had taken good care of herself for the past years.

She walked over to the boom box and stop the music.

"But Aunt Regina you permitted us earlier, "Her ten-year-old niece said folding her arms.

"I changed my mind Brittney," she said because Brittney had brought over her three best friends. They were having a lively time, dancing, shouting, and playing and it was getting to her head.

"Go outside and play, "Regina said rubbing her throbbing forehead."God forgive me, lord, I wonder how I could ever manage with a newborn kid."

"You want some coffee, madam?"Her maid asked coming up with a tray.

"Thank you, love, you are amazing," She said taking the hot cup of coffee just the way she liked it. The maid smiled at her and return to the kitchen.

Has she started drinking she heard her phone go off and she smiled as she saw the person's name.

Babe

"Hey, thank god you called, I don't know what I'll do without you," She said sitting down with a sigh.

"Regina -Jess-Jess-she-"

"What happen Jack?don't fuck with me." Regina said, as her heart started to pain, worried shifted her nerves, and hot coffee splashed from the cup.

"She is going to the hospital," Jack said from the phone but that was what Regina heard because as soon as the word hospital escape his mouth, the coffee cup dropped from her hand and tea went splashing all over. Even burning her arm. The hot liquid burned her arm but it was like she wasn't feeling anything and she slowly move the phone from her ear.

An African maid; that Regina had hired to experience their culture, came rushing up as she rushed towards the kitchen. She pulled Regina towards the sink and wet her hand under the sink but Regina's face was like stone.

"Madam, what is it? Is there anything I can do ma? your face is white O,chaii! Imani! Imani? are your ears not working properly? Are you deaf? A beg hurry up and clean that thing, nonsense," said the maid, as she turned off the pipe.

Regina stood shaking, she had no idea how or what to think.

She hasn't seen her daughter since she so stubbornly moved out to rent that house. They had kept in touch over phone calls but she was distant. That was the reason why for over the past year she had been cooperating with her sister's children. She wanted to see if she could accept other kids before accepting her grandkids. She wanted to love kids the way Her daughter did so that way she could help her out at the childcare program.

Even after packages were returned and stored in the basement. she knew that Jessica lost her job she continue to try and it was going well until the loud music turns into a habit.