Work *

Vincenzo:

August 27th 2022

"Show me" I practically melted on the spot feeling like I could cum in my pants.

I pull her body into me kissing down her neck, "How should I show you Arabella? Hmm?" I growl into her neck speaking lowly making her let out a whimper. I slowly move my arm up wrapping around her neck choking her slightly.

A risk but by the way she moaned I think I was successful, "I- I don't know.." She let out a whimper as I tightened my grip a little more.

"Want some options sweetheart?" She nods biting her lip. All of her noises and movements are going straight to my dick making me force my self closer to her for some relief.

I travel my hand up here thigh pulling them apart further so I can move back into my chair. While sitting in my chair I scoot forward a bit completely having the view of my pretty girl with her legs spread on my table, "I could lay you down on this table and make you cum over and over." I watch her eyes widen, "Or I could make you choke on my cock underneath this table while I continue working."

She bites her lip harder trying her best to keep eye contact, "Or I could finger fuck you in the car on the way back to the house before I properly fuck you there." I watch her face turn red trying her best to look down even though my hand was wrapped around her neck.

She kept nodding after everything I said but she never fully agreed to anything. I lean my head towards her stomach slowly pulling down her pants watching her face redden more, "W-won't someone see us."

I smirk at her fear, "Well that's half the fun isn't it mia angelo." She pouts her eyes staring at the door before looking back at me. I pull her pants down all the way just faced with her beautiful blue lace panties. I kiss up her thigh licking a stripe til I was licking her core through her underwear.

She whimpers lightly as I feel her wetness through her panties, "Look at you, all wet all ready. You like the feeling of maybe getting caught Arabella?" She whimper as I grab the hem of her shirt pulling it up quickly.

Her perky breasts peaking out of her matching bra, I sit up pulling closer sucking hickeys on her chest. She whines softly as I pull away seeing the big marks I left across her breasts. She looks down her eyes widening, "W-what."

I smirk reaching my hands up to tease her nipples, "Now look at you sitting in Daddy's work all wet and covered in hickeys. Look at yourself, who made you this wet hmm? Who has you covered in hickies?" She moans as I continue staring at her as I pull down her lace underwear.

She whimpers as the cold air hits her skin, "Y-you" I groan at her words and at the sight before me. I tease her as I run my fingers up her slit making her release more wetness down her thighs.

I watch her squirm as I move two fingers towards her wet hole, "I gotta stretch you out babe, wanna squeeze my fingers again hun?" I taunt her with my tone making her feel more helpless and vulnerable in my hands.

She whines nodding her head quickly, "Yes please, I-I wanna feel you." I hold on a whimper of my own at her innocent, pleading voice.

I cant wait to feel her myself.

I sit up farther reaching my two fingers up to her face, "Open." She obeys as always, parting her perfect lips for my two fingers to enter. I watch her cheeks hollow as she sucks on them before I pull them back out, "Good girl." She moans as I force my fingers into her, already being squeezed to death.

My cock twitches as the thought, so fuckin tight.

I pump in and out of her as her wet walls clench around me as she continued to moan and whimper. This isn't a sound proof room I'm sure the guards outside could clearly hear her whimpers and moans. But I don't stop her, that way when we walk out together, everyone will know who she belongs to, and who I belong to as well.

I begin curling my fingers watching her squirm more as I fully lay her down onto the long table hovering over her. I feel her tighten around me, "Oh my- Vincenzo please-" She moans in Ecstasy shaking her legs. I push farther adding a third finger to pump in her.

She writhes on the table screaming as I feel her trying to release, "Ask permission Arabella. Don't you fucking dare cum without asking." She whines trying to clench her thighs but I use my free hand to hold her legs apart.

She moans again making my dick impossibly harder, "Can I please cum, please can I cum. Please please-"

I shake my head smirking curling my fingers harder and faster, "Please who?" Say it.

She whimpers as tears stain her cheeks, "Please Daddy- Oh my gosh"

I groan hearing the word of her innocent little tongue, "cum Arabella. Lemme taste you little love" She whines as she releases down my fingers as I continue pumping. I've seen her squirt once before, you can imagine the fucking ego boost I felt. She didn't even know what she did, she was in shock of the pure pleasure. I was eager to watch her face when she does it again.

She moans more as she squeezes me again, "Gonna squirt for me babe?" She whimpers as I move my mouth down to lick her clit aggressively. She shakes and I watch light tears spread down her cheeks as I suck harder on her clit, "Give it to me Arabella," I pull away slightly, "Cmon pretty girl." She shakes agressively again before I watch her eyes roll to the back of her head.

She is completely out of it as she squirts everywhere as I move closer lapping it in my mouth, "So fucking hot Arabella, so good. That was so good pretty girl. Mm taste so fuckin good always." She moans as she fully lays her head down letting her tiredness take over.

I look at my beautiful girl as I remove my suit jacket and clean between her legs and my very wet table. I don't even try to hide my obvious hard on as I slide back on her pants before stuffing her wet underwear on my pocket.

I kiss her head and pull her up in my arms, "Need more time baby?" She nods as I hold in my arms sitting down with her in my lap. I pull out my computer to do some more work until she's ready, but for once I'm not in a rush to leave work.

A/N:
So i really wanted to write smut for this chapter but I was not in the mood to write it so it's not very good sorry.
-K<3333