Flicker

Vincenzo:

August 24th 2022

Walking up the stairs I see light dots of blood hitting the steps. I know it will get cleaned at some point, it's not my problem once it's off my body. I slip into my room and lean over the sink.

I glance at the clock, 1:01 am already a new day.

The blood splattered on my shirt and on my hands. I wipe the hair out of my face getting blood there a well. I unbutton the top buttons off my shirt for air and turned on the shower. As I was beginning to strip my door creaked open.

what the fuck.

I grab my gun through the waistband of my pants. Anyone in their right mind working for me knows to knock. But when I hear little pitter patter footsteps in my room my anger turns to a different emotion. I know those little footsteps.

I walk out of the bathroom to come face to face. Or her face to below my chest.

God she's fucking tiny.

She looks up at me but not before looking the blood all over me, she steps back. I let her, understanding her shock. "A-are you okay?"

I nod but she doesn't look convinced as she tilts her pretty head, "It's not mine."

"Oh." she nods but her eyes stayed glued on my bloody shirt.

I slowly move forward breaking some distance between us letting myself question her now, "Are you okay, why are you in here baby?"

Fuck. It slipped. Usually when I call her pet names it's in italian. But it's late and I just killed someone and she looks adorable.

It slipped.

Her face got red and she looked down, I would grab her face if my hands weren't covered in blood. "I just, I woke up and you were there so I was confused. And I think my clock fell behind the tv, so I don't know what time it is and I heard your footsteps-"

"Take a deep breathe Arabella." She take a few as I shake my head, "I would hold you if I could but I need to clean up first." She nods, but she follows me to the bathroom. I let out a smirk when I turn to see her right behind me, "Bambina, I have to shower."

"oh." She looks down at her feet, and I can tell she's pouting.

I rest my clean hand on cheek stroking it softly, "Angelo it's 3 am. You need to sleep." She doesn't say anything as her sad eyes do all the talking, "We have a plan tomorrow remember" She nods.

"How about you go sit in my bed, and if you fall asleep, you fall asleep, yeah?" She smiles lightly

"Okay." With that she skips over to jump on my bed.

I'm down horrendous. If any of my men saw me acting like this they'd think I'd lost my dick.

I watch her get under the covers before I shut the bathroom door. I loose my shirt and look at my tattooed body. I have a total of 80 tattoos on my body.

Most have meanings, some I just liked the design, and a few were just drunk decisions. I unzipped my pants and threw them in the hamper next to the shower. I looked at my thigh tattoos just five, but they took up good space.
I pulled down my boxers stepping into the cold shower. The thoughts of her in my bed had my mind racing.

Her petite figure wanting to please me, immodestly following my instructions. The way she looked at me, and more importantly the way I looked at her. I felt myself get harder as I tried to ignore it. She's right out side.