Dream girl

TW ⚠️: EXTREME VIOLENCE, MURDER, AND BLOOD.

August 23rd 2022

Vincenzo:

I almost killed someone in front of her, I'm still going to kill him. He's not important never has been.

Mario and Mateo are my friends, but that's where my loyalty to people ends. And even with them it only goes skin deep, especially when it comes to Arabella. I'd kill myself if I ever hurt her, that's the same for anyone else.

Angelo has always annoyed me with his thirst for power, he always tried to get some anger out of me to get me weak. Today I showed my only weakness, and he was stupid enough to push it in my house.

My gated, armed, full of security house.

Right now I know he's locked in one of my basement cells. Right now if I could guess he's tied to a chair panicking.

He knows me, he assisted me in many many kills. I don't always just pull the trigger. Especially because of how he talked about my Tesoro.

He's gonna pay the fucking consequences. But not yet. Now she invited me in her bed to watch a movie together.

Ive never done cuddling or dates. I do sex and sex. And this thing with Arabella is different and it's going to keep getting different, but I find myself okay with it.

I hate it. I've never been a fan of change, but I'll follow her to any place. And that scares the shit out of me.

How quickly i've become completely devoted, for her it's probably just a weird friendship. She doesn't feel what I feel, she doesn't understand it.

I sit in her bed, on top of the covers. While she goes to change into her pjs, she comes back with her makeup off and just a pair of pjs. The top was a little black tank top with a sleeping grey elephant on it, and the little black shorts were also covered in little elephants and pink bows.

She looked perfect.

Her hair was also braided into two pig tails with just two front strands hanging out. As she crawled into bed next to me, she pushed herself under the covers.

I didn't realize but I had just been admiring and looking at her the whole time, "Don't look at me, I look like a little boy without mascara."

I lean down and kiss her forehead, "You are completely oblivious to how perfect you are." She shakes her head. Her famous blush coats her cheeks as she hurried her face in my side.

I stroke the back of her head as I reach to the side and grab the remote. "If you don't come out of hiding we're going to watch a murder movie." She immediately pops up from my side and grabs the remote.

I miss her warmth.

She selects 'Tangled' and sqeals when it begins. I smirk at her still stroking her head, "Favorite movie angelo?"

She nods entranced by the movie, "Yes sir"

God.

I know she's mocking me with the sir to feed into my power but god I don't want her to stop.

Favorite movie makes sense.

strong beautiful innocent girl, bad criminal man who obviously likes her.

for my piccolo romantico senzatetto, this makes sense. About 40 minutes into the movie Arabella had rolled over and fell asleep on me. I was laid flat on her bed and she had her head rested on my chest. Her legs across my body, one leg pull up making her ankle hug my upper thigh.