familiar

Vincenzo:

August 25th 2022

Walking in my room I place her dress in the hamper to get cleaned. I step into the bathroom grabbing a towel, I look and the mirror and see my basically shirtless self. My dick is bulging out of my pants, i'm so hard it's fucking painful. I make the impulsive decision to unzip my pants and stand over the sink.

I know it's not classy and gross. But it will be quick, I have to get rid of it somehow. I pump my dick moaning slightly picturing the way Arabella squirmed, the way she moaned and begged to cum. "ugh fuck-," already too close because of the overwhelming sexual experience I just left. She squirted. She fucking squirted. I moan as I pumped my dick harder until I come all over my sink. I let out soft whimpers as I continue to cum at the thought of her. At the thought of being in her. Okay fuck.

I let myself fully finish before cleaning quickly. I was in the bathroom 2 minutes at most. I grab a t-shirt and boxers and head to the room. When I open the door I hear faint sniffles from where I left Arabella. I quickly move towards her and scoop her in my arms. I move the towel to clean in between their legs and up her body before throwing the towel.

Subdrop

"Baby, it's okay. You'll be okay. It's okay. Can I get you dressed?" She nods softly while her head remains rest on my chest. I spread her legs so I can slide up the boxers and lift her arms pulling the shirt over her head. I cradle her in my arms and get up, carrying her out the door and bringing her into my room.

Subdrop, she's never experienced it I'm sure of it, she doesn't even know she's a submissive. All I can do is comfort her, and talk her through it. "Arabella baby can you look at me?" She slowly turns her head looking at me, face red, red eyes, and teary face. "Good thank you baby. You're experiencing sub drop, nothing bad it's perfectly normal." She shakes her head as I wipe a few stray tears from her face using my free hand.

"S-Sub drop?" I nod, "Yes Arabella, sometimes it happens to subs after experiencing sexual pleasure that was intense for them." She looks confused as I continue to stroke her back still holding her in my arms as I sit down.

Her teary eyes pout up at me as confusion crosses her face, "What's a sub?" oh lord.

"How about we talk about this tomorrow, Tesoro." she nods getting comfortable in my arms. She's so confused and sad. I'm so mad at myself for not talking to her through everything first. I kiss her head as she falls asleep laying us down. I let her move around in my arms until she's comfortable before I shut my eyes.

Bdsm parlare domani immagino...

********************************

August 26th 2022

Waking up I feel warmth around my body. I look down and see a small figure tucked into my chest her head barely peeking over the covers. I glance at the clock reading 1 pm.

Today is going to go quick, I have to talk with Arabella about bdsm and every fucking kink I have, meet with a client, kill a client, go to my club and check on things, and then also take care of Arabella all day.

I have to figure out how to bring Arabella certain places with me. I know she won't admit but I can tell I'm her new person. Her mom, Ameira, and now me.

The way she willingly sat in a room full of strange men just so she could stay with me, or how she touches me whenever she can so she can have a sense of comfort. I kissed the head of the perfect little girl below me before getting out of bed. She woke up, as expected, stirring around grabbing at my spot.

I move down leaning of the bed to stroke her face so she didn't get scared due to my empty side of the bed. She rests her face in my hand seeking comfort as she slowly stirs away. Her lips are pouted, and swollen like the rest of her adorable face from sleep. She slowly opened her eyes looking up at me, grasping my wrist with her little hand. "Vincenzo?"

I smile kissing her forehead, "Yes angelo?"

"Are you gonna have a talk with me today?" I smirk stroking her head, she's now moved closer to be hugging my arm into her body. "Yes baby, where would you like to have it."

My goal is for her to be fully comfortable, this conversation is uncomfortable for someone like her. I want her to feel like she can ask whatever she needs, I want her to feel like she's in a safe environment.

"Can we do it like a business meeting?" She lets out a light giggle at herself.

"A business meeting?"

She nods, "You can be the teacher telling me what you want to teach me so it can be m-more fun." roleplay? I know that's not what she means.

"How about you go take a shower, I'll get you an outfit to change into, then we can walk around the house and pick a spot." She nods slowly getting up, she leans forward kissing my lips. God.

She gets up walking past me to my shower, her hips lightly swaying in the boxers I gave her. I watch the door close and hear the shower turn on. Some day. Hopefully soon, I'll be in there too.

Not just sex, washing her hair, cleaning her body, and taking care of her. I haven't seen all of her body yet, and that's okay. I want her to come to me, when she's ready. Ready to submit and let me take care of her in all ways. She's in the shower for about 30 minutes.

This time i've been tidying my room and getting dressed myself. I throw on a pair of grey sweats, and a tight long sleeve black shirt. I adjust my chain and change my earrings. I slip on my rings and few bracelets, than I tie my hair back into a messy bun.

I make my way to my closet, I grab one of my few sweatshirts and a new pair of boxer shorts. The boxers are plaid like normal but the sweatshirt has a light design on the top left side. It's a cigar with blood tripping from the top.

It's small though so hopefully she won't notice. I walk back into the room to see my little Arabella sitting on the bed in a tiny black towel. The towel went to her mid thigh and to just above her breasts. Her breasts that were pushed up because of her arms crossed around her stomach.

It's too early to have a hard on, but I lost the challenge when I woke up with her ass tucked against my dick.

I looked at her face her pretty green doe eyes staring at me through her long lashes. A small smile creeps on her face and that's when I realize i've been staring too long. "Can I have the clothes please Vincenzo?"

I walk over but keep my distance.

Cause god knows what would happen if I got too close. My finger could slip around the end of towel.

"Vincenzo? My eyes, are up here.." I shift my gaze looking at her eyes and handing her the clothes.

She giggled as she stands up clutching the towel tightly. She kissed gets close to me and kisses right below my chest, where her head meets. I feel a weird twinge in my heart when she does that, a familiar feeling but only because of her.

A/N: Kinda a filler. Bdsm talk and boundary discussion next chapter. I've been so busy so I've been writing less :(
-K <33333

 I've been so busy so I've been writing less :( -K <33333

PS: example of the man bun ^^^