problems

Vincenzo:

August 27th 2022

I watch as she closes the door to her room walking in to finally unpack and change for Ameiras, I wanted to help her but I also didn't want to push her.

"Space don't force yourself if she doesn't want to be with you." I reminded myself. My worst fear would be her leaving and getting sick of me. I've never been clingy but here I am worrying about it now.

I walk into my room grabbing my phone quickly and turning on some music through my speakers, 'Moonlight on the River' begins playing as I walk slowly to my closet. Everything feels like a blur today, I feel so content with Arabella and I have been. I have been for a the past 2 weeks just with her nonstop.

For the first time since we've labeled I'm going to be away from her. For like 4 hours but I'm still nervous for her, Ameira used to be her person so maybe it will just go back to that while I'm gone.

But what if she realizes back home is better, what if she wants to stay their all the time. How would I protect her then, I shake my head. I know that's not what I'm most worried about, I'm worried about losing her. Or what if she's scared what if she needs me but I'm busy and can't help her. What if he finds her.

I grab a pair of black slacks and pull them up my body swiftly my mind still racing with thoughts. I wipe my hand over my face feeling my hands slightly shake slightly, fuck.

I haven't had a panic attack since before meeting her, and now I'm stressing like a pussy over her.

I shake my head as I grab my black button up and slide in on my body, my hands continue to shake making it harder to button. I start with the first button my hands shaking rapidly making me loose touch with the hole and missing it completely, "S-shit." I mutter trying to get the button again.

A pair of hands are suddenly wrapped around my waist making me flinch at first before I feel soft lips kissing my shoulder. A wave of calm comes over me making my shakes slowly dissolve. She comes around circling my body with her hands still on my waist, "What's wrong baby?"

Baby. Fuck I love it.

I Look down at her quickly before looking up and away from her, embarrassed. I'm supposed to comfort her not the other way around. I'm supposed to be the strong one to support her, she's not going to think I'm strong anymore it I act like such a pussy.

I feel her reach up grabbing my chin to tilt down towards her, "What's wrong pretty boy, why are you shaking?" I feel myself melt slowly as I look down at my pretty girl. She's still wearing my t-shirt and boxers but she looks so beautiful.

I lie all the time, but when I say she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen I'm fucking putting it on everything.

I avoid eye contact for a second before giving in and staring into her innocent green eyes, "I'm fine, I'm just. I-I'm fine." I catch my stutter quickly looking away from her again. I feel her softly grab my bottom button and begin buttoning up my shirt slowly, I glance down seeing her focused staring at each button.

I place one of my hands on her head stroking the top of it softly, "M'worried about leaving you." I try to keep a strong voice, I never talk about this kind of thing and it shows. I was taught not to, I was trained not to. Feelings when it came to her came easier than I thought, but the reminders to not speak about yourself always stay.

She doesn't look up she just keeps buttoning as I stroke her head, "Why are you worried?" I kiss her head as she finishes leaving the top two buttons undone. I watch her walk to a shelf picking out a few rings and sliding the six of them down her ring finger.

I watch her little body walk over to me her head right in front of my chest, "I'm worried that you'll need me and I- I won't be there for you Arabella." I look away again avoiding her eyes as she slowly slides each ring on my fingers. Something about what she's doing is so innocent and comforting yet seductive and sexual. Similar to everything she does making me feel tingles all over me as she softly touched my fingers being touched by hers.

She slides the last ring on my right hand on before moving to the next, but she pauses first looking up at me a glint of reassurance in her eyes. She speaks softly as she looks back at me, "I'm going to be okay, I did this for two years before I met you, yeah? I'll miss you too, but you'll pick me up before we go to your club. Everything is going to be fine Vincenzo, we both are going to be okay." She spoke it this comforting caring tone once again fixing all of my anxiety.

I nod softly as she finishes sliding on my rings, "Thank you, baby girl." She smiles back blushing slightly at my pet name before getting on her tippy toes and kissing my lips. I feel my lips melt into her as I smile. I push my tongue in slowly working against hers and taking the lead, I slide my hand that isn't on her head to her ass squeezing slightly making her let out a whimper.

My mind is racing as I continue thinking with my dick pulling myself as close to her as possible until, I hear my phone.

I grab it to press ignore, but I see the name flash across my screen, I look at Arabella and her pink lips, "Answer it, I still have to change. Let's not start something we can't finish." She smirks before pecking lips and swaying her hips as she walks out my closet to head to her room.

God. Two problems now, my boner and the person on the other end of the phone.

I press accept when I hear my door shut as I walk back into my bedroom, "What?" I hear a laugh on the other line, "Not the kindest words Vincenzo for a man who is getting paid a million a minute while you hunt for-" I immediately take the phone off speaker and hold it to my ear.

I walk over to my bed taking a seat as I slip on my shoes, "Yeah I know, shut the fuck up. I'm working my best. I have a meeting to get to so how bout you get me more information while I work, yeah?" I hear him mutter his response over the phone before I hang up.

I throw my phone at the wall across from me wiping my face, "Fuck."

I take my deep breaths carefully before putting on my other shoe and getting up walking towards the door. I open it carefully trying to contain my anger until the meeting, I can yell at all those fucks but I refuse to let it out in front of Arabella.

I walk to her door knocking tougher than I should, "Cmon Arabella we gotta go." I don't wait for her as I walk down the stairs to get in the car.

A/N:
Okay. I love you all
-K <333