Freak *

Vincenzo:

August 26th 2022

I lead her up the stairs until we're back in the hallway. I wait for her to lead us where she wants to go, I'm also too distracted with my dick. Her small figure comes up behind me and she wraps her arm around my waist,"W-we can go to your room."

I nod, she grabs my hand pulling me to my room, I'm in front of her walking to my bed but I turn around when I hear her voice, "Vincenzo."

I look at her as I see her worried face, "Hey Arabella baby, we don't have to do this. We can go watch a movie and get food, and forget about this." I'll need to get off first probably but I could set her up with a movie and food and I would be just as happy.

She shakes her head, "No, I- I want to, I really want to. I do. I, what if i'm bad. I don't know what I'm doing and what if you don't like it. What if I-"

I kiss her lips interrupting her, "Baby, I get hard from you talking. There's no doubt in my mind that the moment your little lips wrap around me I will have to fight the need to cum right away. You're the fuckin sexiest little thing in the world. There's nothing to be nervous about, I'll guide you the whole time." She nods as I take her hand to my bed. She sits next to me her hands fidgeting in her lap. She glances over at me before rubbing her hand up and down my thigh. I let out a deep groan as she gets closer up to my growing bulge.

She finally reaches farther as she runs her hand to cup around me in my pants. "Is this okay?"

I nod, "Yes fuck baby." She's fuckin teasin and she doesn't even know it. She slowly gets off the bed getting down on her knees in front of me. The best view i've ever seen. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed staring down at the small girl before me getting on her knees placing her hands on my thighs. She cross her arms and reaches to the hem of her sweatshirt slowly stripping it off.

"Arabella-" She interrupts me by adjusting and taking of 'her' boxers to reveal baby pink panties to match her baby pink bra.

She leans forward on her knees to grab the hem of my sweatpants, "Can I?" I nod, but she stops. She looks at me with these doe eyes and a mocking smirk on her lips as she continues rubbing down my thighs tauntingly, "Use your words, daddy."

The last word slips off her tongue like mockery, and I feel my self completely twitch in my pants at the word slipping out her innocent lips. I grab her face pulling her just above where my cock is confined in my pants, I tilt her head up to look right at me, "Just because you're the one pleasing me this time, doesn't mean you have any fucking control, you're still my fucking innocent baby."

I got to her, I could tell because her face turned red and she looked down, "M'sorry Vinnie, I just wanna please you, please let me."Cum in my pants. She looks up with the pout still in her eyes as she brings up her hands to pull down my pants. Once they get down I'm left in my boxers and long sleeve, I take it as my job to take off my own shirt and throwing it next to my sweats.

Arabella looks up at my body in awe, it's her first time seeing all my tattoos. She bring her fingers to trace the giant one on my thigh, she traces it up and continues moving her fingers until she reaches the hem of my boxers. She looks for confirmation and I nod, she pulls them down slowly my dick coming out immediately.

Her eyes widen surprised, I forgot this was her first time seeing me. "Second thoughts baby? Little too late now don't you think Arabella?" I mock her fear.

"H-how big?" I smirk grabbing her hands and bring them to my dick, "About 9 1/2 inches." The girth is what is a big factor as well. About 7 inches around. The tip is rested on my stomach as I watch her face heat up.