Some of the thoughts I'd had earlier, before dinner, come back to mind.

"How graphic do you want me to be?"

"Right now, very."

"I'd like to roll you onto your back and fuck you into the middle of next week, actually."

Elle's eyes widen a fraction.

"You asked," I say simply.

"I wasn't complaining," she giggles, before turning serious. "I like the sound of that. But not yet."

She moves, using one hand to guide me inside her, eyes rolling back a little as she settles down on my length. Elle smiles a very feminine smile then.

"I'll let you know when."

Holy shit.

I try to rein in every impulse to touch her, move, anything, while she rides me. I wait, the anticipation of it simmering under the surface as I watch Elle getting closer and closer to her climax. And then a single word drops from her mouth.

"Now."

My arms wrap around her back and I flip us over in the blink of an eye, making sure to stay buried inside her. Elle gasps and then giggles, but it's cut short as my lips crash down on hers, my tongue invading her mouth roughly. She responds without missing a beat, her hands wrapping around me, one holding my head more firmly against hers, while I pour all the pent up passion into our kiss.

She moans when I rock against her and that tears through the last shred of my self-control. Resting on one forearm, I let my other hand rove over her skin, squeezing her breast, sliding down the soft skin at her waist, before gripping her hip. Elle's legs are wrapped around me already, but I hold her tighter against me as I start to really move.

Elle had already been close to the edge before she let me take control, and it doesn't take all that long before she reaches her peak. But I've shoved down all the impulses so well, I still have a way to go. After she shudders through her release, I move down a little, lifting one of Elle's legs up onto my shoulder before plunging back into her. Her back arches and the headboard knocks against the wall.

Elle looks at me in surprise, and I let out a snort of laughter. Her eyes quickly turn dark again. "Keep going," she whispers.

She doesn't have to tell me twice. I've never lasted this long before, and it's not like I'm not enjoying it, because I really, really am. But for some reason, it's taking me ages to get there. Not that Elle seems to mind. Between her loud moans, my groans and the headboard hitting the wall, it would be clear to anyone in earshot that a good time is being had by all. When Elle comes again, it finally pushes me past the brink, and I close my eyes, holding her tight to me as I let go.

***

When I feel like I can breathe again, I ease Elle's leg down beside my hip, withdrawing slowly from her. That makes her gasp, and I can't stop the smirk that appears on my face.

Elle giggles, stretching. "That was... um..."

"Mind-blowing?" I suggest helpfully.

"Uh huh," she nods, biting her lower lip. "What got into you?"

Shrugging, my smirk returns. "I don't know, but I know what got into you."

"Shut up!" She giggles, pushing at my chest as I move to lie beside her. Elle rolls onto her side, looking at me devilishly. "Maybe I should tease you more often."

"Yeah," I nod, leaning in to kiss her. "You can torture me like that whenever you want."

"Was it really that bad?" she asks, her voice breathy. "Not being able to touch me?"