I then entered the club, and from seeing it, I can tell that this is not my type of place. There is drunk people everywhere, loud music, people grinding at each other and eating their faces. I've been here merely for five minutes and this place already make me nauseous.

Then one man came towards me, he looks like a waiter judging from the clothes he's wearing. "Sir come with me, ma'am is waiting for you." He said and started leading me to a vip room.

"She's in there" he said bowing and left from there. I entered the room, and there She was sitting at the sofa drinking beer.

She wasn't alone there were two men in their twenties with her and I didn't like the vibe I got from them

She wasn't alone there were two men in their twenties with her and I didn't like the vibe I got from them. "Why are you standing there brother.....come and sit here." Minji said smirking.

"No... just give my mom back to me and I'll go from here" I said annoyed. "Why are you in a hurry....relax....I just wanted to play with my brother and I bring my friends too." She replied pouting and I really didn't find it cute. Eww.

"Meet my friends dohyun and Lucas" she said pointing towards their disgusting looking friends. "And guys he is taehyung my step brother."

"Stop calling me that, I'm not your brother" I snapped at her I mean seriously...she's insulting my face by comparing it with poop.

"Guys, you know his mother was a slut" she said smirking making my blood boiled. "Well he is beautiful, I'm sure he will make a good slut better then her mom" dohyun said and those three started laughing.

No one pov:

"I will come to the point....okay...you want your mother then you have to satisfy my friends" she said shrugging like she didn't just talk nonsense.

"What the fuck you mean" tae asked in disbelief. " What.... just pleasure them, then you and your mom will be free to go" she said innocently, which she wasn't.

"You know what I shouldn't have come here...I'm leaving and I will find mom myself" he said and turned back to leave the room, but before he can dohyun kicked him in the back because of that he fall on the ground hurting his elbow in process.

"Ah....I should record this for my possession" saying that she started recording vedio in her phone. Dohyun squat in front of him and grabbed his hair and pulled back harshly making him hiss.

Then Lucas came forward, he hold tae's hand in tight grip behind his back. "Leave me, you bastard" tae said furiously. He was a kind of person who doesn't like when people touch him, he didn't even let his friends touch himself.

Dohyun stood up and punched him on the face. "Don't you dare raise your voice you bitch." "Hey... don't hurt his face aside from that you can enjoy him." She said laughing.

Sensitive topic, sexual assault ⚠️

"You are right, it will be fun watching his pretty face while I fuck him" he said licking his lips while eyeing him from head to toe. "Don't you dare touch me .....let me go." He started yelling and squirming trying to get free from their hold.