𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽

*start reading when lyrics start or don't your choice.*

"AHHH!" Cassian let out a scream as he thrashed around on the stretcher he was currently on.

The just got into the hospital and he had woken up from his unconscious state. Jeremiah watched, he left his heart breaking at the scary sight in front of him.

"Jeremiah!" Cassian cries out, the nurses try to hold him down, but he continues to squirm. "I need you!"

Jeremiah went to rush over, but was caught by a paramedic who held him shaking his head. Jeremiah was basically forced to watch his boyfriend struggle in the arms of the nurses, until he was tied down and was given a shot that knocked him right back out.

"No." Jeremiah let out a small sob. He got out of the paramedics arms, almost stumbling into the wall across from him. He gets up watching them bring Cassian into the ER.

"He needs immediate head surgery." A doctor tells Jeremiah. "He's bleeding in the inside of his head. Do you know where his parents are?"

"Dead. He's 18." Jeremiah chokes out. "He's only got me. No family. Please, just take care of him. Do whatever you have to. I know I have no say, but I can't lose him. I really can't."

"I'll-Ill see what I can do." The doctor pats his arm. "Sit tight."

Jeremiah gives him a nod. Jeremiah goes to walk to a chair, when suddenly his breaths become short. His lungs burning as he starts gasping for air. His vision blurs up slightly, he tumbles to a chair and sits straight focusing on his breathing.

Watching the one he loved the most hurt, hurt him in more ways than one. Seeing him suffer made him suffer and now he was hurting.

Seeing someone you love fall apart is the worst thing to ever see. The pain is so dreadful. It's terrifying. Painful.

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

That was it. Jeremiah was now officially numb. He put his feelings on hold. He didn't feel like crying anymore...he didn't want to fall apart, not as much as he already did. Cassian would want that.

Jeremiah sat next to a unconscious Cassian, who had his head wrapped and his face was covered in small bandages covering the deep gashes he received. His nose swollen. His chest under the gown was badly bruised. Dark large spots gathered all around.

Jeremiah clutched onto his cold pale hand. To Jeremiah, Cassian felt dead. He might as well be. Especially with the news he got from the doctor. He just heard the worst news ever and he couldn't cry. He just couldn't.

But maybe sometimes a sadness gets too deep in your heart that you can't cry. At least now automatically. It's gonna take time to sit, but when you least expect it, it's gonna hit you all at once and it's gonna hurt.

"Jeremiah!" The sound of Conrad's voice makes Jeremiah flinch, but he doesn't move. Jeremiah stays looking at his boyfriend.

"Oh my God." Conrad gasps as he runs into the room. Belly and Steven right behind him. Susannah and Laurel after. Juniper was dropped off at Nicole's.

Each and everyone as if they were in slow motion walked into the room. Conrad walked to Cassian's under side, Belly following.

Susannah moved to Jeremiah's side, the boy not even looking her way. He continued to stare straight at his lovers body.

"What-What did the doctors say?" Conrad questions his eyes watery as he quickly glances at Jeremiah.

Jeremiah stood silent for a moment, but opened his mouth to speak. "They did surgery in his head. He was bleeding in the inside. They stopped it. Stitched him up."