𝖶𝗁𝗒

*play song when told!*

"Seriously, you finished everything." Jeremiah groans watching Conrad put the empty coffee pot back.

Conrad ignored him as she sips the coffee in his cup. Jeremiah stares at him. "Are you still mad?"

"What am I mad about exactly?" Conrad pretends to act clueless.

Jeremiah rolls his eyes. "You know exactly why you're mad, Conrad."

"Oh." Conrad says with fake realization. "Are you talking about how you and my best friend almost made out?"

"How is this any different from you and Belly, huh?" Jeremiah asks making Conrad's eyes go wide.

"How did you kn—."

"I saw you guys when I came home from Cassian's, you know a bit after you left him in the middle of the worst day of his life." Jeremiah glares at him. "Belly is my best friend and you've been in love with her since we were kids, you don't see me stopping you too from falling for each other."

"You and Cassian are-are different!" Conrad claims.

"And and how's that?" Jeremiah tilts his head. "I can never have something to myself, this-this one time I'm actually happy you have to come in between it and make it your thing. Cassian doesn't belong to you and you definitely don't get to control us and whether we fall in love with each other or not."

Jeremiah grabs the coffee mug from his brothers hand and chugs the rest of the coffee down before he starts walking away.

"Jere, wait!" Conrad calls to him.

"Can't, I have to go to work, I hope you don't get mad when you see us working together!" Jeremiah shouts back before he leaves the house, letting out a breath.

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

"Bells, if you step on me again, I'm literally gonna throw you out the window." Cassian threatens.

"I'm-I'm sorry." Belly stutters. "I'm terrible at this. Baby Juni is doing better than me."

Cassian looks behind him and sees Juni dancing with Noah, Nicole's little brother. He glares at the boy, but smiles when he sees the big smile on his little sisters face.

"Look." Cassian looks back at a amused Belly. "Just let loose and don't keep looking down at your feet, it makes you more cautious on what you do. You just want to go with the flow and follow my steps."

"How do you know so much about this?" Belly asks as they go to dance again.

"I went with Shayla two years in a row." Cassian tells her. "It was crazy, but even when we broke up she forced me to go with her. It was annoying, but fun."

"Thank you for doing this for me." Belly gives him a smile. "It means a lot."

"You know...you should ask Conrad to be your date." Cassian whispers.

"I don't know..."

"I'm telling you." Cassian twirls the girl. "Ask him or if he asks you, say yes. If anything I'll be your date."

Belly nods with a smile, Cassian pulls her back in and before he could speak their interrupted by a voice. "Mind if I have this dance?"

Belly and Cassian turn and see Jeremiah. Cassian let's Belly go and pushes her towards Jeremiah. "Go ahead."

"I was talking about you." Jeremiah holds his hand towards Cassian.

Belly grabs Cassian's hand putting it in Jeremiah's. Cassian gives her a smile as Jeremiah drags him towards Shayla and Steven, Steven passes Jeremiah his suit jacket.